484 Shadow Priest LF new guild.

90 Human Paladin
Nothing is Eternal
Small guild of alliance raiders- located on tich, Interested in hardcore progression raiding in a short window of time.
Raiding Tue, Wed, Thur 9-12 CST
Currently 6/6MsV 5/6 HoF
Currently in need of Shadow Priest (healing OS)
Fire Mage(flexible)
What is required: All players must maintain high attendance
All players must have competitive damage
Traits We Desire
- Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.
- Experience and skill. You have good knowledge of your class and research your own class/spec in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.
- Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally.
- Punctuality. You show up on raid days 10-15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.
- Communication. You are able to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.
- Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.
- Drive and dedication. You have the will to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.
- Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched in and out for fights for the better of the guild, such as for a better raid composition.
- Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).

Traits We Simply Do NOT Want
- Players with no relevant raiding experience.
- Players who are more focused on non-progression aspects of the game.
- Players who whine or quit when the going gets tough (and it will).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Vex
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 16/16; 3/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment. Join Gorefiend's #1 25 man guild.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Eprodigy: Eprodigy#1672
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
Currently Ranked US #50 [4/6H MSV, 2/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 4/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 2/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/windrunner/Pandemonium/rating.tier14_25

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
-- Enh Shaman
-- Monk DPS
-- DK DPS
-- Warrior DPS
-- Paladin DPS

Healers:
-- Monk
-- Shaman

Casters:
-- Balance Druid
-- Shadow Priest
-- Mage

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
• To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
• To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
• To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
• To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

www.l2panda.net

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add me on battletag, Tegaru#1265 and/or contact me in-game, or another officer: Monkx (Macxx#1809), Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions!

Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 10/25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently the top 25 man alliance raiding guild on our server.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

We are currently recruiting exceptional raiders to fill key spots in our core group! We're looking for players who know their class and how to maximize their performance, and who are eager to push progression while still having fun. Currently working on our heroic push through content.

We classify our guild as a hardcore raiding guild on a 3 day a week schedule. We were a prior top 100 guild who took a break from wow after 7 years of playing and are ready to regain our prior ranking.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions or want to check on your application with us:

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Trial And Error - Draenor - Horde - 25 man
Progression : 6/6 Normal MV 2/6 HoF
Loot : Officer Loot council
Raiding days : Monday-thursday 7:00-10:30 PST
If you'd like attitional information feel free to contact me on Venie#1836
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 3 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Mists of Panderia:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
2/6 Heart of Fear

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
5/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds
2/2 Heroic Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
8/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:
***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council / wish-list system for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<Prolific> 10M horde side on Bleeding Hollow is looking for a DPS, if you are interested contact me, my realfriends id is justinfurlough@yahoo.com

Raid times are 8:30-12 EST Tues, Wed, Thurs.
We are led by 1/6 hm MV members 3/6 HoF we are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks to start progressing again we just recently changed to Horde side with a few players from a guild that disbanded.

We expect you to have knowledge of your class and not die to easy mechanics, other than that we are laid back!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
<Momento Mori>
Schedule:
Sun/Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm EST – Less during farm periods

Recruitment Needs:
Resto / Ele Shaman - VERY HIGH
Shadow Priest - VERY HIGH

Progression:
-MSV: 3/6 HM - Elegon Soon!
-HoF 6/6 Normal
-ToES 4/4 - Protectors Elite mode

Battle Tag: Jerry#1763

Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Greetings Baby!!

Over Raided is a level 25, Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. Over Raided is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF. We are looking for capable players for hard-mode progression.

If you are over 18 years old, exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. We value raiders that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:15-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama. Loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats will be kicked on site. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time while maintaining a great, friendly attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Real ID: forni.swiftarrow (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there,

3/6HM MSV and 5/6HOF 10 man guild looking for 1 range dps to fill our core slot.

We're based on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm server time(GMT+10).

Add me for a quick chat: Rachel#1517

Or you can visit our website at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]