New Pets List for 5.1

85 Goblin Shaman
I posted this on a thread in general but it really belongs over here, so here it is again, this is the list I collected over the last few weeks, so let me know if you find anything else that is not on the list and I will edit and add it to this post:

New pets in the WILD:

• Anodized Robo Cub ( mechanical) - Winterspring
• Arcane Eye ( magic) - Deadwind Pass
• Cogblade Raptor ( mechanical) - Blade's Edge Mountains
• Emerald Proto-Whelp ( dragonkin) - Sholazar Basin
• Fluxfire Feline ( mechanical) - Dun Murogh
• Harpy Youngling ( humanoid) - Northern Barrens
• Infinite Whelpling ( dragonkin) - Caverns of Time
• Kun-Lai Runt ( humanoid) - Kun-Lai Summit
• Lofty Libram ( magic) - Hillsbrad Foothills
• Nexus Whelpling ( dragonkin) - Coldarra (Borean Tundra)
• Stunted Yeti ( humanoid) - Feralas

New Tamer in MoP:

• Pandaren Fire Spirit - BoU
• Pandaren Air Spirit - BoU
• Pandaren Earth Spirit - BoU
• Pandaren Water Spirit. - BoU

Brawler's Guild Rep:

• Clock'em - BoE

Misc and Darkmoon Faire:

1. Imperial Moth - Possible drop while doing an Imperial Silk (Tailoring) transmute in the Silken Fields. Bind on Use.
2. Imperial Silkworm - Same as above.
3. Darkmoon Hatchling - Darmoon Faire pet vendor. 90 Darkmoon Faire Tickets. Bind on Use.
4. Crow ( flying) - Wild battle pet that's capturable on the Darkmoon Island.
5. Darkmoon Glowfly - Wild battle pet that's capturable on the Darkmoon Island.
6. Darkmoon Eye - Possible drop from Darkmoon Pet Supplies (new Tamer daily reward). Bind on Use.

Blizzard Store:

• Cinder Kitten - Bind on Pick Up. (when available)

Old World Raids

• Anubisath Idol - Emperor Vek'lor (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
• Ashstone Core - Golemagg (Molten Core)
• Chrominius - Chromaggus (Blackwing Lair)
• Corefire Imp - Magmadar (Molten Core)
• Death Talon Whelpguard - Broodlord Lashlayer (Blackwing Lair)
• Fungal Abomination - Loatheb (Naxxramas)
• Giant Bone Spider - Maexxna (Naxxramas)
• Harbinger of Flame - Sulfuron Harbinger (Molten Core)
• Mini Mindslayer - Prophet Skeram (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
• Stitched Pup - Gluth (Naxxramas)
• Untamed Hatchling - Razorgore the Untamed (Blackwing Lair)
• Viscidus Globule - Viscidus (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
• Mr. Bigglesworth - Reward for completing Raiding With Leashes Achievement

Edit, Thanks, changed! Didn't know where Clock'em was from, thanks for the information. Added one pet to the right area (DMF).
Edited by Darghon on 11/27/2012 1:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Switch vanilla dungeons to read old world raids. Other than that thanks for putting that all together here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also, Clock'em isn't from a tamer, it's from Brawler's Guild rep. There is a fourth tamer pet, though--Pandaren Water Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do any of the new wild pets have spawn rates equivalent to minfernal for example or is it more reasonable and less b.s.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I want Clock Em so bad!! I wonder how much the invites are gonna go for? I have a lot of gold but, sadly, they're probably gonna be in the hundreds of thousands of gold, esp at first. More than I'd be willing to part with, I'd say.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You should know, this list is available via multiple sites (ie: MMO champion) with the relative areas in each zone that the pet is available.

Also, Mister Bigglesworth should be at the bottom of the post, or the top.
Edited by Crimsonmage on 11/27/2012 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/27/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Sesamee
I want Clock Em so bad!! I wonder how much the invites are gonna go for? I have a lot of gold but, sadly, they're probably gonna be in the hundreds of thousands of gold, esp at first. More than I'd be willing to part with, I'd say.

Don't waste your gold. The three rares for the new dailys drop invites pretty commonly
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Great, thank you for the list! Does anyone know if Viscidus was nerfed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also, the invites will progress geometrically. In one week there is the potential for entire servers to be in on the action.

1-2-4-16-many-lots-crazily huge number.

10 hours until I can get online. I am Crimsonmages Seething Discontent.

Viscidus was nerfed. Takes fewer hits when frozen, I believe.
Edited by Crimsonmage on 11/27/2012 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Also, the invites will progress geometrically. In one week there is the potential for entire servers to be in on the action.

1-2-4-16-many-lots-crazily huge number.

10 hours until I can get online. I am Crimsonmages Seething Discontent.

Viscidus was nerfed. Takes fewer hits when frozen, I believe.

That is like the old saying I will pay you a penny a day and double it each day for 30 days, would you work for that?

1-2-4-8-16-32-64 cent, then $ 1.28-2.56-5.12-10.24-20.48 a hour and so on for another 18 days and by your 30th day you are RICH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
the point was support of a "don't waste your gold" because even if there were only one brawler's invite for each faction per server the invite rate would be insane after a week. lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
• Honky Tonk ( mechanical) - (DON"T KNOW YET)

This is a pet that the Darkmoon Faire Master Tamer uses, not a wild pet.

• Sumprush Rodent ( beast) - Krasarang Wilds

This pet doesn't exist as far as I can tell.
Edited by Simca on 11/27/2012 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
• Sumprush Rodent ( beast) - Krasarang Wilds

This pet doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

It looks like it's just a recolor of the bucktooth flapper, so no loss if it didn't make the cut. There are way too many recolors as it is, especially in Pandaria, and I liked that the flapper was one of the few pets that had a unique model.
Edited by Glenorda on 11/27/2012 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Shaman
11/27/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Nightsbane
Do any of the new wild pets have spawn rates equivalent to minfernal for example or is it more reasonable and less b.s.

Definitely seems like a lot are on a timer. I logged on fairly quick after servers were up and I've seen NONE up so far. Looks like they did fix it so there's no more restart camping :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
11/27/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Belua

Definitely seems like a lot are on a timer. I logged on fairly quick after servers were up and I've seen NONE up so far. Looks like they did fix it so there's no more restart camping :(

Yea I logged in the second the servers was up and there was no pets, it looks like they did nerf that but yet they forgot to INCREASE the spawn rate(s) for those like Minferal. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I haven't seen any of the new pets around, though I've only looked for 3 so far (and done MC).

Are they even in the game?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I haven't seen any of the new pets around, though I've only looked for 3 so far (and done MC).

Are they even in the game?

As far as I know, the only new one (outside of raids) that anyone has seen is the mechanical dinosaur in Blade's Edge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm going to laugh if they have game mechanisms tied to spawn and people aren't trying them out.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I am waiting a few days before I do the Raids, just incase there is a bug and not in the game yet, then over the weekend I will run all my lvl 85s+ thought each raid.

Don't forget if you have more than one 80+ you can run them through, but lvl 80 isn't that easy compare to 85 or 90.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Just did MC and two of the three pets dropped, so I was assuming they had a fairly high drop rate. I haven't gone looking for the wild pets, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]