New Pets List for 5.1

84 Human Warlock
I've been in The Dry Hills looking for harpy younglings since the server came up. Haven't seen one yet. Tried killing all other battle pets in the area, along with adult harpies and critters. Going on two hours now, I'm wondering if there is another factor I'm missing, a trigger of some sorts. Right now I'm baffled. I've read on other sites that some servers had lots of harpy pets up when the servers came online. Nothing but adders and prairie dogs, too low of a level to have secondary mobs join them in battle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was at Harpies for an hour and a half, i got nothing, i tried the same things you did, and got no results. It seems like all of the new pets only spawned at server start, noone has reported a respawn of any of them anywhere (that i have read about). Although, the only ones ive even heard of being caught are the robo cub, the harpy (actually saw someone with the harpy with my own eyes), and the raptor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So far the only pet I've managed to find is the new (that's really the same) strider in Vale. Nothing else! I hope these new pets aren't going to be stupidly hard to find like Minfernal and Whelplings. I thought it would be so fun on patch day to log in and, you know, actually go find some of the new pets. It's been 2 hours and I'm starting to get annoyed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Razorgore seems nerfed. Me and a friend ran BWL to snag the pets (Got the mini Broodlord and mini Chromie), and we noticed the egg destroy spell is now 1.5s CD, and his HP seemed 100k higher.

The corehound packs in MC are also physically smaller. Kind of neat. You can actually SEE in that room now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
im seeing diablo posts on forums. lol. what does

totalmente de acuerdo con wizmaster, el servicion no ha sido lo suficiente para cumplir el objetivo que nos prometieron

mean?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The tool tip on the Giant Bone Spider for their Level 20 talent says 'Deals DATA ERROR undead damage' hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/27/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Jessaurus
Just did MC and two of the three pets dropped, so I was assuming they had a fairly high drop rate. I haven't gone looking for the wild pets, though.

Just did MC and No pets Dropped. GRRRR to you Jessaurus!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/28/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Elderbrand
Just did MC and two of the three pets dropped, so I was assuming they had a fairly high drop rate. I haven't gone looking for the wild pets, though.

Just did MC and No pets Dropped. GRRRR to you Jessaurus!

MC - 1 Pet
AQ40 - 1 Pet
Naxx - 1 Pet.

So I was 3/3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I've managed to get one of all of the new wild pets. I haven't seen a rare yet of any of them. Most of the ones I got are uncommon though. No battle stone drops at all so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]