patch notes

90 Human Warlock
Hm, don't see any mention of the Warlock quest for green fire or the buff to the Zen Alchemist Stone.

Sad.

This is why I don't bother to have hope for green fire anymore.

Because Blizzard likes to crush that hope in the face. D:

I still want green fire, but I never believe it when people say it will be added. >_>"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am Tired of all this !@#$ about warriors we are always getting screwed with Nerf after Nerf and people dont understand that warlocks are the ones in the game that have the upper hand in all aspects of the game. Now look at the patch notes we dont have Gag order now and also we have to wait 90sec's now for our fear. So Priests 2 or 3 fears , Warlocks have 2 or 3 fears , hunters have stampede and deturence and disegage x2 , Druids are just op all over the board so. I Say if people want to complain about anything do it about those classes and leave the warrior class alone and try playing it so you can see its hard to be a warrior. Also Avatar for warriors gave us a chance to beat the others that have all these other classes now we dont have a chance.

Thanks Blizzard for being so onesided about the classes that get NERFED
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/27/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Mindtruck
people dont understand that warlocks are the ones in the game that have the upper hand in all aspects of the game.

It's called long overdue love.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Should post parts of the patch notes on twitter, since thats the only way you blizzard monkeys seem to want to communicate with your players.

Noticed how many pet battle changes are in the patch notes, where is the solutions and fixes to the 100s of problems with the pve pvp side of the game?

Shove pvp under the rug and focus on pet battles,,, how does that works out?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/27/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Wasabisauce
MMO-champ says it's there, but it's just not listed in the patch notes.

It didn't make it in for 5.1, but that doesn't mean that it's not coming.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow blizz i already struggled and had to kite alot with the frostmage why not nerf them some more realy be real guess its time to park it again till it is fixed unless it is the next loc in witch case it will be at least 2 more upgrades till it is playable again time to stick with my OP shadow preist i guess
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Are servers back up yet? I'm having client issues all the sudden.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/27/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Daxxarri

See?

Hopes just got face-punched again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
11/27/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Shouldn't have fired Xelnath.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/27/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Terror
Are servers back up yet? I'm having client issues all the sudden.
????
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
More of a reason to stop bashing people for not reading mmo and look to battlenet for patch notes, only posts that matter are bliz.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still no love for Holy Pallys?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
why i cant download new patch 5.1?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in the attempts to make old raids soloable, you guys remembered the shield for High Warlord Naj'entus in Black Temple, but seem to have forgotten about Reliquary of the Lost's Essence of Desire and her rapid fire Spirit Shock.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Its making re install from 50% :(..And my wife's is installing from 16%? I've never had this issue...anyone else running into similar problems?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
While it's great with the "Friends on the Farm" achieve, I won't be getting any more Marsh Lilies, Jade Cats, Ruby Shards, etc, what do I do with the ones I have now? Should I hold onto these and hope that in a future patch they will become Bind on Account or just trash them?

No additional Void Storage, still? Blizzard, you're killing me! Give us collectors another tab or more options? What's the purpose of giving us awesome armor, weapons, and trinkets if we can't keep them?

Hooray for "food bags", but it's not like I have the tokens to buy those right now. :x Would be awesome if you'd get an Ironpaw token for every The Tiler quest you do. Or at least, more than one per day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]