Sum pet tamers unavail to battle after 5.1?

80 Undead Warrior
So since mop has came out i've been doing all the tamers daily now today I can't do Ra'san or Bloodknight Antari. I can't find any info to why I can no longer do those quests...

BLUE PLEASE????
Edited by Jus on 11/27/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
There was nothing in the patch notes about no longer being able to fight sum pet tamers. Any1 else having this problem?
Reply Quote
Yeah, of the Pandaria tamers, I wasn't able to do Aki, Zusshi, or Shu today. I've not been to the other continents.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
BUMP!!! blue whats going on???
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
Same here. Since 5.1, I can do only 3 of the 5 Outland pet dailies. I cannot get quests from:

Ra'san in Zangamarsh (level 21s)
Bloodknight Antari in Shadowmoon Valley (level 24s)

Since 5.1, I also cannot do 2 of the Eastern Kingdom pet dailies:

Kortas Darkhammer in Burning Steppes (level 15s)
Durin Darkhammer in Searing Gorge (level 17s)

I had been doing all those daily for weeks before 5.1.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I noticed this today too, I was able to do the EK, Kalimdor, and Argent Tourney tamers but then no others after that. Is it possible they ninja-nerfed it so that you can only do 3 tamers dailies a day?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i couldnt do brok in hyjal yesterday
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Now today I cant start the Kalimdor daily. I did it yesterday... HELLO BLIZZ ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED PLEASE.
Edited by Jus on 11/28/2012 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
BUMP BLUE

Lost out on 3 pet bags so far cause of unknown changes to pet tamer dailies...
Edited by Jus on 11/28/2012 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
wasn't sure it due to CRZ switching maybe my timing due to when i play had caused a issue before 5.1 rolled. I had been doing all these dailies prior to 5.1

so i waited and today again i was still unable to do:

- Kortas Darkhammer in Burning Steppes
- Durin Darkhammer in Searing Gorge
- Ra'san in Zangamarsh
- Bloodknight Antari in Shadowmoon Valley

Bloodknight Antari is one i care about most, because he awards a satchel, after your over zealous XP nerf making the rest worthless

add on: also not able to do/get daily quest "pet battle tamers: kalmidor" on my horde or allince players
Edited by Dasshanker on 11/28/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I didn't get to try the pandaren spirits yesterday, and now today they have the white gossip icon but I can't fight them. :/
Reply Quote
in doing the higher level ones just found the following not resetting to offer the daily either:

- nearly headless jacob in crystal songs woods
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
I just tried battling Brok, but he has no battle option. Won't be able to continue the questline until this is fixed.
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
I reported the nonworking Outland and Eastern Kingdom tamers in the Bug Report Forums a couple days ago but got no replies.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199402246

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7253855463
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i'm unable to do any pet battles w/ 4 tamers. antari in shadownmoon valley, ra'san in zangarmarsh and the darkhammer brothers in searing gorge & the other in burning steppes. after speaking to a game master, it looks like i'm not the only one w/ this issue & not with just the suramar server that i log into.
Edited by Deathroamer on 2/2/2013 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
i'm unable to do any pet battles w/ 4 tamers. antari in shadownmoon valley, ra'san in zangarmarsh and the darkhammer brothers in searing gorge & the other in burning steppes

I suspect it is an issue just for players without MoP. The majority of players have MoP so I suspect that it is not as big a priority to fix bugs that only affect players without MoP.

When pet taming first was added, I could not do most of the Eastern Kingdom pet dailies. Then it got fixed, and I could do all those and the Outland ones for several weeks until patch 5.1.

Since patch 5.1, I haven't been able to do the four you listed above.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
oh, there's a 5th pet tamer in crystalsong forest: nearly headless jacob. yes, i don't have MoP (for now) but i'm wondering if i do the 10 day trial of MoP, maybe that'll (temporarily) fix the issue. the supervising game master, keynalla, is looking into this but with all honesty & respect to the game masters, i'm not holding my breath. i'm sure another 6 months will pass by before they look into this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
By all reports getting the 10 day trial does indeed fix any issues.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
As of 5.2 the issue hasn't been fixed and according to a GM it wont be. If you don't have mop some daily tamers will be unavailable to you. The only thing they did fix is that you can't do Kalimdor daily everyday anymore (1 less bag a day ):).

I've had many discussions with GMs since the issues started with 5.1 so i wouldn't look forward to it getting fixed. I've giving up talking to GMs about it and have just come to accept it.
Edited by Jusdredd on 3/23/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]