Patch 5.1: Realm Event Time Changes

Literally !@#$.

One more step to unsubbing when my Diablo 3 contract runs its course.
100 Draenei Mage
11/28/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Xanzül
Even though I'm not as upset by this change as a lot of people, Barashkukor's post is entirely correct. The old world is empty exactly because of changes blizzard has made to it. When I got back in, 80-88 or so flew by really very quickly. 89 tooka while but that was because I had life get crazy for a bit and didn't play much.

Explain to me why there are so many threads complaining about overpopulated zones if no one is in the zones. Which is it? You people need to have a meeting so you can get on the same page for your QQ. You are constantly contradicting each other.

Both.

-No one is in the zone leveling.

-Everyone is in the zone after the same thing.

Example: Felwood and Minfernal
You can run around and level in felwood but you would rarely, if ever, run into another player leveling. But if you go and try to get the Minfernal battle pet, you can instantly run into 10+ people all clumped in the same spot, fighting each other for the same thing.
71 Draenei Hunter
I can't help but to think of this old nursery rhyme whenever Blizzard pulls this stuff:

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly,
I don't know why she swallowed a fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,
It wiggled and riggled and giggled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a bird,
Now I'm not sure how she swallowed a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
They wiggled and riggled and giggle inside her,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a cat,
Imagine that, she swallowed a cat,
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
Swallowedthe bird to catch the spider,
They wiggled and riggled and giggle inside her,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a dog,
My what a hog to swallow a dog,
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
Swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
Swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
They wiggled and riggled and giggled inside her,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a goat,
She just open her throat and swallowed a goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a cow,
I don't know how, but she swallowed a cow,
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
Swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
She swallowed a spider to catch the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old lady who swallowed a horse,
She's dead of course.

Every single time I see another CRZ dictated decision, I just wonder why Blizzard didn't just spit out the blasted fly.

Sounds about right.
45 Worgen Druid
Literally !@#$.

One more step to unsubbing when my Diablo 3 contract runs its course.

Seems like you're mad?
100 Draenei Mage

I take it you have no family to eat supper with then? Hmm? Most of us have family and Sunday is very often family day where we all eat together at supper time. Actually, we eat supper together every night, but that's beside the point. Supper time is supper time. If you are single and have no one around to eat with, then you have no problem. The rest of us do.

And not everyone eats when you do. Not everyone has a family like you do. See where I'm going with this? Different people have different lives and no change Blizzard makes is going to be tailor made for everyone. So give it a rest already.

However, before this change, you could simply choose which server you wanted to play on based on time zone so that you could get things lined up the way you wanted to. So the status before the change actually tailored to many more players than this change.
100 Night Elf Druid
This is pretty annoying and very inconvenient for many. Why not just group CRZ by timezones and keep the servers running on their own times? I do not understand why this can not be accomplished if Blizzard plans to keep CRZs around.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Dekanteg
Now what Blizzard is trying to do is address the issues that are causing people to dislike CRZ. I wish people would welcome the change and help offer constructive criticisms to how it needs improving instead of just saying "no we don't want it, it's bad /shoo crz or I'm cancelling my account".

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521292325
85 Undead Rogue
[quote]for you're sanity I would put Xanzül on ignore, he is one of only two I've ever used that feature on, his has been trolling a ton of threads (and not very good at it).
That's probably a good idea. All I'm getting from his posts is he is one very angry dude.

Also *your :P
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes, seeing players in some of the older zones is nice. Unfortunately it tends to be level 90s that grief or gank, but I am pvp so I deal with that.

Still looks like nothing can be done to fix the dismount on fliers, and yet the current RAF is a 2 seater...

Now the day night is being changed, and everything centralized to an area that is either great for some or total suck for others.

This reminds me of a blog I read from one of the developers of SWG. He was talking about their infamous NGE patch which destroyed the game. One of his big points was that you cant make a huge change to a game, and not expect repercussions in the player base. Even if the change is good for the game.

It is starting to feel more and more like we are all paying to PTR Titan for Blizz. How about they fix all the current problems before dropping a bomb like CRZ, and then claiming how it is so good for all of us, and that it is what we want?

My biggest issue is still the amount of money I have spent on transfers. How about crediting our account X amount of services for them since they were worthless? None of the reasons for me switching to Sargeras are still there. Time zone has changed, we are outnumbered thanks to Illidan, and with absolutely NO benefits. Nobody is grouping in the low levels. Why should you? Every zone's chat seems like Barrens reborn.

I really hate being so negative towards this. I love WoW. I really enjoyed MoP so far, but this CRZ and all of it's repercussions is just too much.
100 Night Elf Rogue
11/28/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Xanzül
ROFL@ the Pro CRZ, Pro-Timechange jackanape who keeps reporting the posts of those who don't like this poor change. Keep up the false reporting. You'll find yourself banned and we'll have one less troll to deal with. /cheer

The only false reporting I'm seeing is being done by those who hate cross realm zones and can't stand differing opinions. You have done nothing but harass and belittle anyone and everyone in this thread that refuses to join in on your Blizzard bashing.

Hey, Xanzül? You have done nothing but harass and belittle anyone and everyone in this thread that refuses to join in on your Blizzard supporting.
100 Dwarf Hunter
So instead of just freaking turn off CRZ for each of the few hours that both fishing derby is running ....you just screw over all of us on east coast along with central time zone too.....you screw over all players that work in real life and come on early in game to get some of their dailies and CD done before heading to work...thus when they get home they can then get other things done...yep working as intended ...screw over more and more players Ghostcrawler...and you wonder why your subs are taking a nose dive and your offering up MoP game so cheap now this early into this new expansion....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]