Patch 5.1: Realm Event Time Changes

85 Blood Elf Mage
-
Edited by Fallkonia on 3/4/2013 6:16 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Skrreech
[quote]for you're sanity I would put Xanzül on ignore, he is one of only two I've ever used that feature on, his has been trolling a ton of threads (and not very good at it).
That's probably a good idea. All I'm getting from his posts is he is one very angry dude.

Also *your :P

He is spam posting too. Almost a whole page... not many posts actually to read XD
100 Night Elf Druid
CRZ in my opinion is the worst idea blizzard has ever had! I am having a hard enough time dealing with the fact that when I'm in a zone hunting for anything rare, there are 10 others doing the same thing and ALL from different realms. Now, we have a 6am reset?? I could just barely squeeze in fishing tourneys before work but now they are just impossible. Not everyone sleeps at night. I work second shift and while you 9-5ers are sleeping, I'm cooking dinner, doing laundry, and playing wow. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone?? CRZ is not what we are paying for. We try to pick lower populated realms for a reason! Comment on my whining all you want but if you were forced to change your entire wow routine and miss whole events, you'd be pissed too.
A horrible solution to a horrible feature, CRZ.

Blizzard, please undo and remove CRZ. When I used to meet players on my realm while leveling, we would treat each other with courtesy, knowing we would see each other again someday at end game.

Now, everyone treats each other the way they do in LFD groups. It's pathetic. The old system, while not as populated, at least encouraged people treat each other like human beings rather than treat each other like filth.
Edited by Barru on 11/28/2012 2:50 PM PST
90 Undead Warrior
The best time to reset things is when the fewest gamers are online. Ask any game designer, for any video game ever created.

And so, in that sense, this change is fine.

And by the way, you can still do dailies whenever you choose to, in the same quantity and rate as before. Yes, really.
71 Blood Elf Mage
Maybe they will listen when you people are capable of saying more than "get rid of crz nao blizz sucks". Like others have pointed out you had your chance to give feedback but you all felt it was more important to stomp your feet over intended things like pvp on pvp reams and competition for resources.

Where did I say anythig about get rid of CRZ, Blizz sucks?? Nowhere. And, as others have pointed out, there are many threads w/plenty of suggestions on how to fix CRZ, many from the Beta of said CRZ. Blizz chose to ignore them.

So please, continue assuming, or attempting to put words into other's mouths. Because, again, nowhere in ANY of my posts, did I mention PvP, or competition for resources. All I've said was people chose low pop servers for their own reasons, and Blizz took that choice away.
100 Night Elf Druid
Barru is right. Before ppl in your realm were like a weird WoW family complete with creepy uncles and mental cousins, but they were OURs. Now that vibe is gone. CRZ killed that.
100 Blood Elf Hunter

He is spam posting too. Almost a whole page... not many posts actually to read XD

Meiyun did not delete any posts. Period.

Eh? O.o

The best time to reset things is when the fewest gamers are online. Ask any game designer, for any video game ever created.

And so, in that sense, this change is fine.

So while people are trying to eat dinner in, lets say, NY, its completely fine to screw them over?

What sort of backwards logic is that? Why not make it in EST evening while the people on PST are eating?
Edited by Kwanyi on 11/28/2012 3:06 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Palemoon

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521292325

They're not addressing the problem of people from other realms griefing and harassing players, nor are they addressing the problem of ignoring players from other realms.

I am STILL getting UNKNOWN<ServerName>. I cannot /who them and I cannot ignore them.
I do not like seeing 15-20 people doing starter quests in the barrens at 2 am. It's unnatural.
I enjoy seeing people from MY OWN REALM. I do not enjoy seeing people that come from realms that I have had nothing but issues with in LFR/LFD. At least those are optional.

For them to remove the Kaluak fishing derby is absolutely insane. For the tournament times to now be based on PST +2 is insane. The times should never have been changed. The servers should never have been CRZ'd. We should not be forced into this. Ever.

And then there's the subject of 2 person mounts.

Still broken.
Still broken.
Still broken.

I doubt they will ever work properly again. Shame on you, Blizzard, to falsely advertise seamless worlds and 2 person mounts when they DO NOT EXIST anymore. Kind of a 2 person mount is not what was advertised when I RAF'd. To break game features and remove game events just to keep CRZ active is pure lunacy.

This only adding insult to injury. Please, keep your bandaids. The game is going to bleed out anyway. After all, why is MoP 50% off now only a few months into release? CRZ. That's why.

^^ Just pointing out that we HAVE BEEN giving constructive criticism. Just sick of being spit on instead x.x
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Palemoon
I do not like the kind of player Blizzard has forced me to become. I used to enjoy helping people out. I didn't have to worry about being verbally abused and treated like filth when it was people on my own realm. Now, I just sit and watch players from other realms die, and I hate it. But I'm not going to help anyone. Not now. It's not worth being a nice gal anymore. I used to go around and give random people gold. That's stopped. Not worth my effort. Blizzard seems to want us all to be jerks. Guess being nice, I've been playing this game wrong.

This is how I feel lately too. I am a genuinely really nice person (I think). In game though, I seem to get a bit more nervous around people and avoid alts. Every man for themselves now, right?
Time changes are not a problem for me. I will adapt.

. . . Though I believe my realm is not included in CRZ, so perhaps I will change my mind when it is.
100 Draenei Hunter
And by the way, you can still do dailies whenever you choose to, in the same quantity and rate as before. Yes, really.

Actually no I can't. All my dailys were being done at 4-5AM before I had to leave for work. Now it hasn't even reset by the time I start work for the day!

11/28/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Trilliam
. . Though I believe my realm is not included in CRZ, so perhaps I will change my mind when it is.

Dream on! Every Realm is included in the CRZ. Just watch your Realm time as you cross zones.
Edited by Linii on 11/28/2012 3:44 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]