Need help for the quest : Incoming...

90 Tauren Warrior
Hello all I don't know how to finish the legendary quest Incoming... I don't understand where im suppose to go.
Thx for the help!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Not exactly sure i just got the quest, but it does mention the southern side of pandaria
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
you should have a quest in you log on pardarian campaign, go do that, it's in karsarag
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I just got this part in the chain with the black prince, and I have no idea where to go either. There's no where on my map that is marked. Any advice would be awesome, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I just got this part in the chain with the black prince, and I have no idea where to go either. There's no where on my map that is marked. Any advice would be awesome, thank you very much.
Have you researched the quest on wowhead?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm stuck with the same problem. I have completed every quest in jade forest and souther wilds and still no landing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ok so I found it, warchiefs command board is the quest. you meet the scout in Krasarang wilds. then follow a few ez quests and done.
Reply Quote
{Incoming...} is a breadcrumb you get immediately on completing {Breath of the Black Prince}.

If you have already unlocked Lion's Landing / Domination Point in southern Krasarang, the quest condition will instantly be satisfied; go back to the Tavern and turn it in.

If you have not yet done this, go to your "city" in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and look for a quest giver outside:
-Alliance: Lyalia
-Horde: Sunwalker Dezco
This quest giver will give you the quest {Meet the Scout} which takes you to southern Krasarang. From there, you will a two-quest chain; the second quest summons your fleet, builds your Krasarang city, and completes {Incoming...}.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]