Herb Nerf?

90 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199643366#1
Since this thread was locked, please refer to the thread above for any information/discussion.

What the hell is up with this nerf? I've been flying around Briny Muck for around 30 minutes and I've found maybe 10 nodes, and that's 10x more than I found in dread wastes.
Edited by Sweatpants on 11/30/2012 1:35 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
Don't know anything about Pandaria, but Mount Hyjal was kicking out herb nodes left & right this morning.
90 Troll Death Knight
Don't know anything about Pandaria, but Mount Hyjal was kicking out herb nodes left & right this morning.

Pandaria nodes were nerfed to combat the botting.

Next they'll probably just remove Halls of Lightning from the game.
90 Troll Druid
Confirmed, been farming snow lilys for like an hour, only 2 stacks.. Usually got like 20 stacks, lol.. >_>
90 Undead Warlock
Haven't gone herb picking yet myself but that sounds pretty lame.
90 Human Warrior
I mean, sure the prices might go up but for the people who don't use the herbs for profit, they're pretty much boned. You're getting 1/20th of the herbs and the drop rate on pigments is lowered but you still need X amount to make your Y.
90 Worgen Warrior
This can't be serious.

Who could possibly make such call? A Plant?
90 Human Warrior
This can't be serious.

Who could possibly make such call? A Plant?

I lol'd.
But seriously, though, blizz can we get a blue responding? I at least want to see your reasoning behind this stupidity.
90 Worgen Druid
I at least want to see your reasoning behind this stupidity.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait wait, I'm not done.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blizzard enjoys making poor decisions (historically speaking, just by going with the facts of the past).
100 Human Priest
11/28/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Jubba

You sir, have made my day!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can unofficially confirm this as well.

Seems to be much less Green Tea Leaf and Rain Poppy. It's roughly taking a sweep of an entire zone, the whole of Jade Forest for example, to get several stacks worth. As opposed to before, I could rack up 15 stacks in about half of that zone, or less.

Not too bothersome, but still WTFOMGLOL
90 Human Warrior
I can unofficially confirm this as well.

Seems to be much less Green Tea Leaf and Rain Poppy. It's roughly taking a sweep of an entire zone, the whole of Jade Forest for example, to get several stacks worth. As opposed to before, I could rack up 15 stacks in about half of that zone, or less.

Not too bothersome, but still WTFOMGLOL

Don't even bother with fool's cap or snow lily. I'm still trying to get even one stack of FC after 30 minutes....

Pandaria nodes were nerfed to combat the botting.

Futile attempt to curb the botting, nerfing legit players farming.

Blizz really is on to something here.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Sweatpants

Honestly....for the Fool's Cap, I just usually head to that island off of the Jade Forest. And I specifically do it in the wee hours of the morning, when there will be little competition. It's good for upwards of about 3 stacks. Er, at least it WAS...before the apparent reduction in herbs.
90 Worgen Warrior
11/28/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Imao
Blizz really is on to something here.

* gasp *
90 Human Warrior
Ugh the scale of this nerf is so incredibly overdone. 45 minutes in and 25 Fool's cap.
I thought Blizz banned people for exploitation of the economy? Way to give people who stockpiled Fool's cap before 5.1 a massive grip on the AH, blizz.
Edited by Sweatpants on 11/28/2012 1:13 PM PST
84 Orc Warrior
Thanks blizz, now the botters will just charge 250g a stack instead of 20g. Nice work.
90 Human Warrior
Just an update: I've noticed significantly increased node spawns in Kun Lai Summit. I have not since checked dread wastes or any other areas but it seems that the spawn rate on nodes may have been fixed. Some friends of mine on the EU said that their node spawn rates are up, as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]