Don't Daily December

100 Night Elf Druid
wont fly I know a few ppl that will do dailies no matter what.

Sometimes I think some of my friends are like pigs u feed em crap and they will keep eating. its like the ppl who chase stupid achievements that only shows that the dude its a er... "not normal"

I think blizz is aiming to make this game boring.

But I just remembered a friend saying: "Oh boy pve disappoints me every time."

oh well nvm, whatever, but I promess I will do the bare minimum so I don't feel the need to cut myself.
Edited by Sevenforms on 11/29/2012 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I have to kill that 30min I spend waiting in the queue somehow, might as well do the dailies.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I challenge you, to uninstall the game for the month of December.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Don't Daily QQ December

I challenge you not to QQ about Dailies for the entire month of December.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
[quote="72530733094"]
To achieve other things in game. Professions, PvP, Dungeons, Raids, Pet Battles, there is so much other to do than sit there doing dailies. The only thing that's worth the dailies is the cloud serpent and that one strider thing. In January, I'm going to get those and be done. XD

My Klaxxi Scorpion mocks you.

And you can do those other things. Pro tip: Daily means they're available to do each day, not that they're required to do each day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
11/29/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Vrath
I kind of hate that the end game is dailies

Last I checked, the end-game was heroic raids and challenge dungeons, but whatever.

Check it again.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umezn9sD2cY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

Check it again.

Oooh, let me check:
nope, still raids and challenge dungeons. I'll be done with my dailies long before I get those finished.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Sadly i must do my dailies until revered with two factions for recipes. It infuriates me to no end but i play ah and need to have them. After that, no i will not do any.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
11/29/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
IDK I kind of hate that the end game is dailies -_-

People complained that they weren't adding enough content (and they weren't). So this is the new content. I don't like it either but I also complained about a lack of content so they sure showed me :p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
But I love dailies. For me they are endgame and a reason to come on every day. Doing GL, Tillers, and sometimes Cloudsepents on my priest. Started Klaxxi (yes they open after completion of a few quests) on this toon.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
11/29/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
IDK I kind of hate that the end game is dailies -_-

it can be worse, we can go the path everquest does at max level. we can have 1000+ talents that we have to grind exp to get.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
11/29/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

I don't understand how the many people who love having something to do in the game besides sitting in a queue waiting for the same 3 dungeons to pop, day after day after day after day after week after week after week after month after month after month after ... etc... could possibly affect your game ... unless you feel silly sitting in SW alone?

=)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
BTW, endgame is not only dailies. You still have your beloved instances plus several other features that were added. Endgame has this time around alot more variety.
Reply Quote
35 Gnome Rogue
I'm not a gold buyer and playing the AH is boring. Dailies is the best way for me to make gold, so no thanks... I'm gonna keep doing dailies on my 90's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]