Don't Daily December

I challenge players to raise all their battle pets to level 25.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Paladin
I challenge you too, Do every daily every day december.

your move now..

I also challenge OP with this. Maybe if you gave them a shot for a month you'd see just how quickly and easily you'd progress with them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

Well, I'm taking the month of December off. So no nothing for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
When hasn't it been daillies?

Cata, we had dungeons then TB. until FL came then it was awesome
WOtLK we had argent crusade this is the time i joined so it was pretty fun

Did Tol Barad hold all of the valor gear hostage? Did they say, "Nah we don't like you enough to accept your points, go kill 100 more gazelle for a few days."

Did Argent Crusade do that too? Or were they fun little things to do on the side?

These big factions with dailies come later on in the game. When patches get bigger and slower. Not at the !@#$ing release.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/29/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

No, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

No, thanks.

You've been blued away!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Pfft, I stopped doing them after I became exalted with the Golden Lotus.

I'm just lazy, but I don't complain about them, either.

Also...

Don't Daily QQ December

I challenge you not to QQ about Dailies for the entire month of December.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm suddenly reminded of first-person shooters and the guy who goes "Everybody stop shooting for a sec!"... then pwns the noobs that do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Zarhym

No, thanks.

You're a troll. /REPORTED!

JK. (mostly)

I don't accept this challenge, because I still need to get a couple up to revered (if i can ever make myself do dailies again) so I can purchase the account-flagging for everyone.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Hunter

No, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
11/29/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Felu
I challenge players to raise all their battle pets to level 25.

...a...all 216 of them?! I can't get -1- to level 15, let alone 216 to level 25! =O
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I have decided that next month will be "Daily December"

Now that I have double rep gains I can finish getting exalted with my last remaining factions (GL, AC, and Angler's) and get the kite mount.

Then I can live my dream of pretending to be a Shado-Pan companion while doing dailies with my guildies and hover over them in my kite while they try to loot bodies and pick up quest items.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
11/29/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Cælia

Well, I'm taking the month of December off. So no nothing for me.

I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to do that. I like your transmog too much. That whole white/blue for frost is nice. =|
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Qaira

Is there anything at all that you're FORCED to do in this game?
It's not what I said anyway. What i said was that in order to make use of vp, you HAVE to gain rep. Meaning that just earning the vp isn't enough.

Except, you don't.

What else can you spend vp on other than rep items? I'm serious, if there's something i'm missing i'd be happy as hell to know.

If you're saying you don't need to spend vp, then you're just being dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol @ Melaroi

I simply don't mind the dalies. Once GL finally started bugging me, I stopped them, already being revered. Now with rep boost, I'll get it up to exalted at some point.

But first, time to get the rest to revered!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

Then I can live my dream of pretending to be a Shado-Pan companion while doing dailies with my guildies and hover over them in my kite while they try to loot bodies and pick up quest items.

Thank you for giving me a purpose after I get all my profs maxed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I love my dailies..and not just for the loot...unfortunately I will probably be taking up the OPs suggestion for most of December as I will be working over the month while people are away...I have started and already I am finding myself too tired even to turn my computer on...I am sorry now I said I would do it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Depends on which dailies & when I have all of the mini pets I can possibly obtain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]