Don't Daily December

90 Human Rogue
Nah, I'm gonna keep doing them because I don't want to screw over my guild, and I actually want to upgrade the legendary gem. Thanks though.

11/29/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomeasaurus
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

and btw, your Progress log says you've done 94 Dailies.

Edit: Don't know why you are even complaining about dailies. You have no personal use for the VP and the coins provided. You don't raid (see: 1 Morchok kill during cataclysm), and you barely pvp (See: 6k Honor kills). Why are you even doing dailies , anyway? I wouldn't if I were you, either.
Edited by Daltin on 11/29/2012 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Okay so if it's only optional, what else do you spend your vp on?

What crafted goods are better than the gear found in lfg?

It's the same thing, only now every thing extra is gated behind rep.

VP can be spent with the Valor Upgrade system that replaced the old Valor gear vendors. No rep required.

And as far as I'm aware, all of the crafted epics are better than the LFG drops.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No.

*Cuddles my Cloud Serpent*

Dailies are awesome if they get you mounts. Shado-Pan Tigers, Waterstriders, Goats, Scorpions, I want 'em all!

So, I deny your dare. However,

IDK I kind of hate that the end game is dailies -_-

The endgame is only what you make of it. WoW has a number of things that cater towards lv90 that does not strictly involve daily quests. If you fail to see that, or fail to understand that the game is enjoyable in different ways for others, your views are just to be scoffed at.
Edited by Eviloven on 11/29/2012 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Focused on one faction at a time, only doing dailies maybe 3 days a week tops.

Am now revered with the four main factions.

Complaining is an option too I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I challenge you all to not do a single daily throughout December. Easy for me, I refuse to do dailies. Only done them once XD

Done.

Hell, I'll go further than that and throw in January, February, and March too. Nothing would make me happier.
Reply Quote
Can January then be "Do your dailies January"? I January I challange you to do dailies....within reason. Pick two factions you want to do with an OPTIONAL third (optional is read as If I feel like it)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Challenge Accepted!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Do do the dailies that you do so well.
(insert widdle boys giggling)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Lol, that's right man. Let's all do what bliz says is fun to do.

I'm serious, if bliz just came out and said "Hey, we don't want you guys clearing content so freaking fast." I'd be happy. All the bs mumbo jumbo double talk though, i hate that crap.

You need to take a few steps back. They are giving you stuff to do, granted you may not like all of it but they are providing them nonetheless. This isn't evil megacorp trying to snare you in some psycological trap and if you really believe that they are, you need to unplug.

They are not giving anyone anything. They are selling us a service. They did absolutely no more work creating a quest that is done more than once than if the quests were one time only. So, don't hand them a medal because they graced us with more repetitive nonsense to do while they collect a paycheck without doing any more work.

You need to stop drinking the kool-aid and get an opinion for yourself. They are an evil mega corp that is trying to fool us into thinking that one quest done 50 times is the same amount of content as 50 different quests.

But, on a positive note all the drones that love the daily quests got more of them down in kasarang.

As a side note I HATE DAILIES. They are the single worst thing in this game.
Edited by Saraphina on 11/29/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Rogue

Challenge accepted
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've already cut back on alot of my dailies, but as of tomorrow, I doubt I'll have much time or energy to do anything other than log in and do the daily inscription/JC learning and living steel Xmute. (Of course, babies have a way of doing that to you ;D)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Schmerzen
What if some of what I enjoy are dailies? I should stop?

Yes!!! Save yourself! You do not have to be a slave to the OCD that Blizz is hawking as a game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"...refuse to do dailies" and has no PvP scores at all. That's $15 well spent.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I have decided that next month will be "Daily December"

Now that I have double rep gains I can finish getting exalted with my last remaining factions (GL, AC, and Angler's) and get the kite mount.

Then I can live my dream of pretending to be a Shado-Pan companion while doing dailies with my guildies and hover over them in my kite while they try to loot bodies and pick up quest items.

This made me laugh in an immature manner.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/29/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Tazror
I've already cut back on alot of my dailies, but as of tomorrow, I doubt I'll have much time or energy to do anything other than log in and do the daily inscription/JC learning and living steel Xmute. (Of course, babies have a way of doing that to you ;D)

You're on your way to recovery and seeing the game in the ideal light. As a game LOL. ;)

You may even enjoy the things you didn't like before, or at least not mind them in a negative light.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have decided that next month will be "Daily December"

Now that I have double rep gains I can finish getting exalted with my last remaining factions (GL, AC, and Angler's) and get the kite mount.

Then I can live my dream of pretending to be a Shado-Pan companion while doing dailies with my guildies and hover over them in my kite while they try to loot bodies and pick up quest items.

This made me laugh in an immature manner.

How immature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]