Blingtron 4000 Bug

90 Draenei Death Knight
I am unable to complete the Blingtron 4000 daily quest, despite having not completed it on any other characters on this account today already. The same issue occurred yesterday, as well.

I'm aware that Blingtron 4000 was updated to make it once per account, but I have not completed it *at all* on this account, today, or yesterday, and I still am not being offered the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think something wonky hit the Blingtron and the taming dailes - I have a feeling they are accountwide/weekly somehow. Unfortunately, until this has been looked into, that's all just assumptions.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
Do blues ever comment in bug report forum?

Mine still hasnt reset since the 1st time I did the quest after 5.1 but a friend said they did the quest yesterday.

Is this happening to everyone or only to engineers?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue.

Used Blingtron yesterday, cannot use it today.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yep same issue here.Second day with no daily reward quest from Blingtron 4000.
Reply Quote
Same on blackhand AFTER the restart. Dailly did NOT reset .
first nerf one per account and then not even working, annoying at best. Get that friggin bug fixed or roll the change back
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yep, same issue.... No bling from bling.... give me mah daily bling :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I used (cast) my blingtron 2 days in a row now without getting quest, others are saying same thing - that they can't see any daily quest from them, just the pimp-transform option

considering this dang thing hasn't dropped a mount across all servers yet, I would really like to get it working ASAP!

It's fairly useless already considering the expensive mats it took.
Edited by Talmanes on 11/29/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah having the same problem... can't pick up the daily.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm having the same issue with the Blingtron. Hopefully just a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Server restart this morning did not fix this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
im an engineer and ive got the same problem..i havent even done it on my other toons..a little upset..make sure to mail me three gifts..ty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same issue with me. I can get the costume, but not the daily.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same issue
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
11/29/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for your reports!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Same issue here. I hope Blizzard gives us a gift for the days that we missed. I spent 4 spirits and 3000 gold to make Blingtron.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Same issue me and my roommates cant use my blingtron or the blingtron of others
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/29/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Mallox
Same issue here. I hope Blizzard gives us a gift for the days that we missed. I spent 4 spirits and 3000 gold to make Blingtron.

Fortunately (or not) the nerf to Blingtron happened the day I was going to build it - wanted to have an opportunity for my alts and guildies to use it regularly.

Now, I will not. What's the point when only one character per account can use it? That is, if and when they fix the problem to be able to use it at all.
Reply Quote
My Blingotron does not drop any gifts. I sent in a ticket and got some babble about "being able to use it once per account".

You mean once in it's lifetime Blizz? Because that's what I got now. Missing a week of gifts so far on ALL toons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]