487 Warlock 4/16H 16/16N Former US 100

13 Gnome Mage
Hey so I am looking for a new guild. I would prefer 10 man over 25 but not a big deal either way. I honestly would like to go Alliance, currently horde but want to change but again doesn't matter. Please be at my current progression atleast. Also I am on the west coast, So I need a guild that starts raids no earlier then 6PM PST. Also I don't want to have a stressful environment to raid in so be a mature guild that likes to have fun but still remembers how to have fun.
Edited by Ketrick on 11/30/2012 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey, Would love to chat, we're currently 4/6 1/6 Heroic 25 and 15/16 (No Empress due to holidays) We've been raiding as a 25 man guild for 5.5 years. We only have one warlock atm.

Decix8@gmail.com
Decix#1306

We raid 6-9 PST Monday-Thursday
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We will be 4/6H by the end of this raid week.

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 3/6H 25 vaults. 6/6 25 man Heart of Fear. 4/4 (Elite) 25 man ToES.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 11:00p
Wednesday 7:00p - 11:00p
Thursday 7:00p - 11:00p
Monday 7:00p - 11:00p (Used mainly for holidays, close kills, first week progression..etc)

We recently converted back to 25 mans and are looking for more for the 25 man core. The main reason as to the recent conversion is because the guild went into hibernation back in January of this year after going 6/8H in Dragon Soul and getting a US 60 H Rag kill. Many of the guild's main raiders became bored with the content and decided to stop playing and have recently came back to the game, hence the switch from a small 10 man back to 25. Many of the main raiders from that 6/8H Dragon Soul group have returned to raid and we are looking to fill the gaps in our roster. These gaps have caused us to 24 and 23 man our two of our three H Stone Guard kills and 24 man our H Feng kill. The talent is their for many of our players, but we are still in need of more raiders.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

1 Disc/Holy Priest - Don't have one.
1 Shadow Priest
1 Holy Paladin - Don't have one.

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Fury/Arms Warrior
1 Rogue

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
Dagron#1761
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Real ID: chugsftw@gmail.com
Progression:
● 6/6H Mogu'shan Vaults cleared.
● 2/6H Heart of Fear cleared.
● 4/4N Terrace cleared.
WoL Rankings: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/200602/rankings/players/
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7172477212#1
Raid Schedule:
● Sunday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Monday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Tuesday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Wednesday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
*We drop to a lighter schedule after progression.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey Ketrik. I know you want to go alliance, but you should really consider us. I mean, sometimes I wish I was a gnome. If I was rich I'd pay for my whole guild to go alliance, maybe one day but not today. I digress :). Please read to below if you are looking for a solid 25man guild, "semi-hardcore" with a casual schedule.

I will try keep this to the short, to the point. <Shard> is a stable 5-year old, 25man progression orientated horde guild on the US server Azjol-Nerub. Our leadership is strong and focused. Our members consist of working adults and students. We have fun in raids, but know when to focus. Our goal is to kill our content normal/heroic while it is current, and to have fun while doing so.

If you want a longer post about the history and details about <Shard> check out this post...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004692676?page=1#0

Currently we are 2/6H MV 25man and 6/6N HoF. Ranked #193 US25

We plan on picking up the pace even more and increasing our US ranking. To do this we need to recruit certain classes and another mage would be freakin' amazing. This would be a core spot.

Schedule:
Wed/Thurs/Sund 730-10pm MST. Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid. We are active on all offnights. Alt 10man raids for fun, BG/RBG, 5man arena, Gold challenge modes ect ect ect...we always have something fun going on. Or even just hanging out on TeamSpeak.

Also we are a very community based guild. In the past we have hosted DMF/Gurubashi arena tournaments. The winner of which would win a carry in a raid (IE 8/8H clear in DS when it was at total farm status).

If you would like to chat hit me up in-game @ Thatius #1579.

Please fill out your an application to let our members get to know you a bit before joining our team...we want to be personal of course since you are applying to a raiding home :) www.ShardGuild.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

~~THAT
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Mage
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Victory or Whatever --25 Man-- US-Whisperwind
[5/16H][16/16]

ABOUT US:

Formerly known as <After Life>, VoW has been around since the middle of BC. We have endured our down times, and consistently remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have an extremely unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. We ARE NOT going to scream at you or berate you but we DO still expect you to perform at a high level.

Our current raid times are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 7-10 CST with an optional clean up night on Mondays at the same time. Because of our relatively light schedule high attendance for mandatory raid nights is a must. Between our 2 alt groups, challenge modes, leveling/gearing alts we are a very active guild on off nights and weekends. We are currently looking to improve upon our roster, not just simply fill spots.

ABOUT YOU:

You are a skilled player with a high interest in progression raiding. You show up to raids on time and prepared to tackle all content that might be attempted on any and every given raid night. You maintain high attendance and always inform your raid leader of an absence as soon as possible. You know the ins and outs of your class from stat priorities to rotation to cooldown usage. You do everything in your power to make sure you obtain the best gear you can outside of raiding. You are the best player(or very close) in your current guild. You take pride in both your numbers as well as your situational awareness as you understand that one without the other can only take you so far. Though it is not a deal breaker you ideally have a background of serious progression raiding. You are the type of player who is not intimidated by these requirements but excited by them as you would like to hold your teammates to these same set of standards.

CURRENT NEEDS
Warlock
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
MW Monk
WW Monk
Holy Pally

*Please not we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at a top 100 US level do no hesitate to fill out an app*

Contact Us
Feel free to contact an officer in game, or use the following methods of contact.

Real Id

(Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
(Ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com
(Pjmiagi) colby_1471@hotmail.com

Website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Mage
So I need a guild that starts raids no earlier then 6PM PST.
Edited by Ketrick on 11/30/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Mage
to work i go
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Live Stream: http://twitch.tv/pwnjobs (Every Raid night live at 1080P)

Raid Days & Times:
Fridays & Saturdays 8pm - Midnight (Clean up) Sundays 6pm EST

Current Needs: IF YOU JOIN US BE READY TO RAID. YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THE SIDE LINES. WE WILL PUSH AS HARD AND AS LONG AS THE GROUP WANTS TO.

X2 Ranged (Any)

Fluff and Blood 10M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal is to clear content pre nerf.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasant to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. There is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos, Shyluuh, Augora,
Edited by Pwnjobdk on 11/30/2012 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Fierce of Bleeding Hollow might be an option for you. We have a full time opening for a Warlock. We are the US #1 10 Man 6/6H MV + 5/6H HoF. We start our raids at 6:15 PST. If you have exceptional logs for us to look at we'd be interested.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Revolt#1101 (For any questions or to talk about guild)
  • 10 Man
  • We raid Sunday - Thursday 9:15-1:00 PM EST during progression. However, weekends must be available during progression content.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: http://www.fierce-guild.net
  • Mists of Pandaria Progression

Mogu'Shan Vaults 6/6 Normal 6/6 Heroic
    Heart of Fear 6/6 Normal 5/6 Heroic
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 Normal 0/3 Heroic

Cataclysm Progression
    US #5 10 Man 8/8 Heroic DS Cleared Pre-Nerf. Madness Kill Date: Jan 29th.

Dragon Soul 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic
    Firelands 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic
    Blackwing Descent 6/6 Normal 6/6 Heroic
    Bastion of Twilight 4/4 Normal 5/5 Heroic
    Throne of the Four Winds 2/2 Normal 2/2 Heroic

Expectations:
    The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate:
  • You need to care about ranks - both guild and personal. You must strive to push yourself to rank on world of logs as well as care about how fast we down content to maintain a top rank in the US/World.
  • You must have similar raiding experience to us, which would mean your gear is pretty much up to par. (When we say similar, we mean pre-nerf kills.)
  • You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided.
  • You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed.
  • You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes, hold yourself accountable, and ensure that they are not repeated.
  • You must be able/willing to put in extra time during progression to get the high ranking kills we strive for. This can include late nights and weekend raiding.
  • You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to socialize with the guild. Not be a drone who logs in to slay dragons.
  • Add Revolt#1101 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions apply on our website http://www.fierce-guild.net/recruitment
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!

If you see someone of late night raiding post this on there forum post,
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    We are in need of a lock to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
    T14 3/16H, 16/16N
    T13 8/8H
    T12 7/7H
    T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    <Ivy League> is a 10m guild focused on heroic progression looking for strong players to bolster it's roster.
    Horde guild of US-Area 52

The details.
    Progression:
    MSV: 3/6H
    HoF: 6/6N
    TES: 4/4N [Elite Protectors]

Raid Times:
    Tues: 8p-12a
    Wens: 8p-12a
    Thurs:8p-12a
    Be online 15 minutes early.
    An extra day may be added if we are close to a heroic progression kill.

Recruitment Needs:
    1 Block Tank
    2 DPS [Melee or Ranged]
    1 Healer [Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, or Priest]

You can apply at:
    Ivyleagueguild.com

Questions?
    You can contact me in game or via RealID: Ejeffas@live.com, Koeyday@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    13 Gnome Mage
    bump checking a few out. Please listen to my times
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    Clarity 10 man We are 4/6 HM MSV 6/6 NM Hof 4/4 TotES. Semi hardcore. Raid times: 5-9 EST weds, thurs, sun, mon. We are recruiting a warlock

Add me if interested: messiah#1566
    Reply Quote
    13 Gnome Mage
    bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    (Echoes of Eternity) newly formed 10m serious raiding guild, is currently seeking a warlock/boomkin for our core raid comp. We are 4/6 msv. and 1/6 HoF only 3 weeks of raiding.

Raid times: Mon, Wed, Fri, 730-11. pm

Time Zone: EST

Realm (H) Burning Blade.

If you are interested please add me at Bill_russo218@hotmail.com
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    Hey there, We start our raids at 8pm pst and looking for a Lock. Here is some info about our guild.

Age of Aggression
    25-man raiding team on US-Illidan

Current Progression
    5/16 Heroic
    161/16 Reg

Visit us online @ www.aoa-guild.com!

About Us
    AoA is a structured, adult (18+), hardcore 25-man raiding guild formed in 2007. The guild is kept small by design, never more than 40 people on the roster at one time. We have always focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with minimal hours/days spent. We are looking for like-minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become a part of our team as we push into new content.

About You
    You are no different from a top-end player; you simply want to raid three nights a week as opposed to six or seven. You are focused, dedicated, and intimately know your class. You are competent, skilled, and would like to become a part of a hardcore 25-man team full of players always striving to push themselves and the guild forward.

If that describes you, we want you to apply!

A Brief History
    Heroic 25m Madness - World 427, US 144, Realm 11
    Heroic 25m Ragnaros - World 412, US 125, Realm 11
    Heroic 25m Lich King - World 388, US 140, Realm 5

Progression Raiding Schedule - All times are Central Time (US-Illidan's Server Time)
    Tuesday: 10:00pm - 2:00am
    Wednesday: 10:00pm - 2:00am
    Thursday: 10:00pm - 2:00am

Our main focus is survival.
    Players who die often, underperform, or consistently handle mechanics improperly simply will not make the cut. Raid spots are not guaranteed; they are earned.

Recruiting

Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Holy Paladin
    Shadow Priest
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Balance Druid

Recruitment is also open to ALL classes/players that have the ability to compete or out-perform our current roster. Good players that raid at night are a rare commodity. If you feel you are one of them and are tired of wasting time, AoA is the right choice for you. We have established leadership and a dedicated team - all we're missing is you!

P.S. All number crunching log/spec browsing freaks with fast reflexes are welcome!

Apply Now!
    Go to www.aoa-guild.com and click the image to open our website.
    Click a class icon to be directed to the application form.

For more info, contact Deathound in-game on the Illidan server. Or add me: Deathound#1756
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]