Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake ON BMAH!!!

100 Human Hunter
Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake is on the Kargath BMAH, a mount they removed back in WOTLK!

HAS ANYONBE SEEN ANY OTHER RARE MOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hahaha.

No.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Um.

Good god.

Apparently zezzox speaks the truth.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
inb4 loads of butthurt from people who have it already.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
http://i.imgur.com/HBWYN.jpg

trading nudes for gold to buy it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Wasn't the whole point of the BMAH (aside from a goldsink) suppossed to be a way of allowing people who were late to the party the oppurtunity to get some long lost stuff? I woudn't say it's that suprising given how T3 is up constantly.

Now the interesting question would be say something like the Zulian Tiger or razzashi Raptor comes up would the buyer get the FoS as well?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well considering Mim's Head / Invincible provides the FoS upon learning them from a BMAH purchase, I would assume the old ZG mounts would function similarly.

Even if the BMAH's primary selling point is being an expensive "gateway to the past" for long-lost / rare stuff, you can still count me in the "shocked as hell" group that this naxx mount is up there, lol.
Edited by Variat on 11/30/2012 2:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Has anyone seen the ZG mounts on there? Not interested in the Raptor since I never used it on my old account but would kill for the tiger.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Well considering Mim's Head / Invincible provides the FoS upon learning them from a BMAH purchase.

That's kind of disappointing to hear actually.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ivory Raptors when?!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I wonder if the original ground mounts will be their too, the one that provides the FOS, can't remember it off the top of my head.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
11/30/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Kryptomaniac
I wonder if the original ground mounts will be their too, the one that provides the FOS, can't remember it off the top of my head.
Old School Ride
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I wonder if we will see the amani warbear on the black qiraji bug
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Guess this is one way to still keep it rare without handing it out to the possible hundred thousand or so people who have gotten the meta since then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Yup
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
This is the one thing that I said I would most likely unsub for.

My sub's already been cut off from my credit-card.
See how I feel about this when my time runs out.

Probably not any different.

So only entitled brats and botters can get this now?
What a load of BS.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I dont get why it bugs people about what others can get. If they have the gold for it, good for them.. I cant even reach a 100k now really.. well still struggling to make gold..

But blizzard should never take out mounts ingame, and now everyone will have to pay alot for it. Would it be nice to have a chance at unobtainable mounts? heck yes it would. I wasnt playing during that time and I missed out on it, if I could afford it id buy it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
My only issue with this is the fact that the Naxx meta mounts were removed expressly to prevent people from obtaining them after a certain date. And they have, since then, repeatedly defended that decision to prevent new players from getting the protos.

Now suddenly that turns completely on its heels after years of consistency on the matter? For gold? They went to great lengths to suggest that these mounts were sacred. Now they might as well go all the way with it. Put up the black AQ bug. Put up Gladiator mounts.

While we're at it, lets just make new mounts and make them exclusive to the black market.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

While we're at it, lets just make new mounts and make them exclusive to the black market.

Actually - this is what should have been done in the first place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]