Just solo'ed the gunship battle in ICC

100 Orc Death Knight
That was crazy fun. Took me like 5 tries but I figured it out. Anyone else do this yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
>.>

<.<

O.o

How?!?!?!1
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Just killing the guys in the right order and moving fast. If no one else has done this I'll make a youtube video of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Sorro
Just killing the guys in the right order and moving fast. If no one else has done this I'll make a youtube video of it.

Well thats not what I mean, every time I grab a gun it glitches out and insta kills me. Am I not supposed to grab a gun?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
No you have to. But last patch they said they made it possible to solo all the old stuff. You can grab a gun now and survive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Sorro

Please make a video on how to do it! I beg you!

Wait, would it be possible for me to do it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Sorro
No you have to. But last patch they said they made it possible to solo all the old stuff. You can grab a gun now and survive.

sweet

11/30/2012 02:08 AMPosted by Âzzarth

Please make a video on how to do it! I beg you!

Wait, would it be possible for me to do it?

The gun glitching out was the only thing that kept me from soloing it at 85.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
You might not be able to, you need to be able to kill the guys extremely fast, otherwise you simply wont have any time to use the cannon.

I figure I *might* be the first person to do this since it isn't possible to have done it previous Tuesday's patch, and its only been a few days. But I'm sure someone else has done it. Since I can't redo the fight, a video will have to wait tell next week when the raid lockouts reset.
Edited by Sorro on 11/30/2012 2:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You might not be able to, you need to be able to kill the guys extremely fast, otherwise you simply wont have any time to use the cannon.

I figure I *might* be the first person to do this since it isn't possible to have done it previous Tuesday's patch, and its only been a few days. But I'm sure someone else has done it. Since I can't redo the fight, a video will have to wait tell next week.

Do you mean the axe thrower guys? Or the sorcerer? What about the people that come on your ship?

I read that you keep firing the cannons, until the sorcerer freezes the cannons, then you kill the guys on your ship, jump across and kill the sorcerer and rinse and repeat...

True?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
No, the problem is when you are in the cannon or on the enemy ship, the marines and the gunmen start "throwing pitch" which does huge damage to your ship. So you need to make sure those guys are dead too before you jump over.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
I would really love to see a video of that. All I see in your activity feed are Naxx and Ulduar drops/boss kills. Plus various BC raids/instances.

Maybe your armory has not been updated yet. When did you do gunship exactly?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Did you do it on 10 man? I ask this because a friend and I 2 maned it on 25. I ran the gun/killed the mage and he just stayed and picked up adds on our boat.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I did it like 10 minutes ago, i just logged out, maybe that will update it.

Also did it 10 man naturally. 2 manning removes the entire challenge because the fun is making sure they never start throwing pitch, which is trivially easy to do with 2 people.

It updated, did it 17 minutes ago haha.
Edited by Sorro on 11/30/2012 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
My bad I can see it in your activity feed now. Once again, a video of how you did it would be great, cheers!

Edit: I found an interesting post about this on EU forums. Apparently C'Thun could also be soloed without bringing Ouro into his room.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5967569061
Edited by Pallymacbeal on 11/30/2012 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Wow i am figuring out how to solo so much stuff tonight. A video on how to solo all of ice crown is definitely incoming.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
How did I do this cause every time I try it just resets over and over unless as of 5.1 it was fixed to be soloed I will have to try it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
So are Blizzard making the un soloable content solo able? Because I know here are some raids which are un soloable due to the mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nerf DKs.

That is all.

Oh, and paladins. Yes, nerf them too.

And Druids, definitely Druids.

Buff mages.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nerf DKs.

That is all.

Oh, and paladins. Yes, nerf them too.

And Druids, definitely Druids.

Buff mages.

Please tell me you are joking, or you are a troll.

DK's are bad enough as it is already.

Death Strike has been nerfed, means less heal for Blood in PvP.
Frost is like glass...

Mages are OP...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]