[H] Stasis Recruiting For 10M

90 Orc Warrior
Greetings!

Stasis, which has been around since WotLK, is recruiting for 10 Man raiding. While currently having no content cleared as a guild, we are all skilled players and expect content to be down rather quickly once we get in the swing of things.

We are a group of RL friends who have been raiding together since Vanilla, and only now have finally decided to drop out of the 25M scene and start our own 10M.

THIS IS NOT A HARDCORE RAID GUILD. That being said, we do care about progression and doing well. This includes everyone carrying their own weight. Have professions, make your own food, bring flasks, research fights ahead of time, etc.

Raid Times:

The plan at the moment is two nights a week, most likely from 7PM-11PM. This could change due to guild preferences or needs.

What we are looking for:

1 Healer (Preferred Holy Pally or Priest, but really any really good healer will do.)
1 Ranged DPS (Huntard / Caster / Pew Pew you get the drill.)
1 Tank (We have a Prot Pally. Would like something besides that :))
Possibly* 1 Melee DPS

We will also consider anyone not mentioned in this if they are obviously really good at what they do.

If you are interested in a semi-casual, but really awesome / friendly environment to raid in, leave a post here or PM me in-game.

For those who may remember from other xpacs, I was Shadowdios / Loller. :)

Thanks,
Rajex
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Very tempting... :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still got Dapaladin and his bro, as well as bunnies, Zodiacclone(Zionna), and Shelbie on realfriend. Would love to get Poons and Kiz back into it, get the old school back together, but her work hours are graveyards and they have a new 1yr old.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Pfft we don't need Bunnies!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Agreed, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cruci was thinking about resubbing. Was talking to him couple of days ago.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Rez
12/03/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Shiena
Pfft we don't need Bunnies!

Or a Dettocs for that matter!! =)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Rez
This is very tempting
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you guys end up raiding thursdays and fridays and need a disc priest and a shadow priest hit me up! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh hey, Tocs, Shelbie, Heiser... nice to see you guys still around :D Are any of you srsly looking to raid 10M? :P

Yeah we are trying to figure out what nights work out for us best, and who really wants to. I know for fact Craig, myself, DROOZILLA (tm), and bunnies are more or less in for sure. Kevin (Tyrinen), Matt (Gremus), Cituation (Brian / Vigor) and Will (Jaychrya) are maybes for now. Man, calling people both names is weird lol.

Tranqullity, hey! I'll definitely let you know if that is the plan. Fridays aren't look good at the moment for our schedule though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am currently the GM of Flatline here...guild stopped raiding in DS and I am just a caretaker more-so atm...that guild has SO much history I don't want it faliing into anyone's hands that it shouldn't. We are trying to do a 10 man here but there are only like 3 people that are stable. I do miss raiding with you guys...was definitely fun times back in the BC days with Sedition. I'll be in touch! and...Cruci(Poons) resubbing...I GOTTA see it to believe it. I will actually drive the 20 minutes to his house to watch him resub...JUST to see it with my own eyes, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Rez
Yea I could do Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.

Dettocs why don't you just promote one of your alts to GM and get back to Mag?

POONS!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]