the succubus/seemtresscorner:

90 Blood Elf Warlock
issue to be address the role of crafting in wow has recently been upgraded and many new patterns and things have come out of a good expansion"mop" however alot still needs to be done so as to have us profession base roleplayers happy three issues i feel blizz could do to makes us crafters happy.
(1) I remember talk of making crafters able to colorize armor.I see that there is a transmod. system and thats good however I feel that something more could be done. I would recomend that blizz do these 3 things.(a) enable tailors to gain (craftors/tailors ) the ability to repair armor there own type as a skill for like 1/2 cost or free would be great.(b) give us the crafters the trans mod skill !!! and let us be able to trans mod greys or boa's to our armor we deserve this.Would it not be very kool to see a toon dress in a black wedding or white wedding dress as epic gear or the seasonal fire feastival robes or even to be funny cute the winter dress stuff.(c) finally i fell in love with the lastest idea of being able to upgrade your gear for valor/justice points a skill i would also transfer to crafters a unlimited number of times or put a cap on it , but my point is would it not be great if ya spent so much time and effort on creating a "bop" can't sell it and you have leveled pass it .what do you do with it if ya really like it?! point in case there use to be a warlock quest to makes golden robes i know because i did it.and when ya hit outlands it was uotdate and useless.if you could blizz damm let us crafters restore these items to there greatness by leveling them up even for a free and skill we have to buy. i feel would make us crafters happy and still maintain game balance as they will never be as great as teir but damm close to it and even spawn of other abilitys and looks that would make it worth while.i.e. image the old set bonuses being available to epic robes of lesser item level with set bonuses hmm teir gear watch out lol crafters make a comeback lol

sincerely yours kkdiamenyu the succubus ^@VV@^
Edited by Kkdiamenyu on 11/30/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You're not a succubus. You don't have hooves or a tail and your horns are just glued onto your forehead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Adelaide
You're not a succubus. You don't have hooves or a tail and your horns are just glued onto your forehead.

This guys a phony!

HEY GUYS! THIS GUY OVER HERE IS A PHONY!
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Rogue
11/30/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Voidrayne

This guys a phony!

HEY GUYS! THIS GUY OVER HERE IS A PHONY!

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That's not how you spell seamstress.
I'd like to see transmoggable whites, but greys is possibly going too far.
I apologize, but I can't seem to focus on the rest of your post right now. Possibly the lack of differentiated paragraphs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Adelaide

Is that why you race changed? lol Traitor
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Rekrap

Is that why you race changed? lol Traitor

No, I wanted a pandaren, but I couldn't make my warlock, paladin, or druid into one and I wanted a draenei monk.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
Oh my, it seems your post got caught and mangled in the tubes. Here, let me fix that for you with my patent pending Forum Post Auto Reformatter 9000.

*Disclaimer*
Grammer, spelling or just plain making sense isn't included. FPAR 9k may cause spontaneous decapitation in rare situations.

issue to be address the role of crafting in wow has recently been upgraded and many new patterns and things have come out of a good expansion"mop" however alot still needs to be done so as to have us profession base roleplayers happy three issues i feel blizz could do to makes us crafters happy.

(1) I remember talk of making crafters able to colorize armor.I see that there is a transmod. system and thats good however I feel that something more could be done. I would recomend that blizz do these 3 things.

(a) enable tailors to gain (craftors/tailors ) the ability to repair armor there own type as a skill for like 1/2 cost or free would be great.

(b) give us the crafters the trans mod skill !!! and let us be able to trans mod greys or boa's to our armor we deserve this.Would it not be very kool to see a toon dress in a black wedding or white wedding dress as epic gear or the seasonal fire feastival robes or even to be funny cute the winter dress stuff.

(c) finally i fell in love with the lastest idea of being able to upgrade your gear for valor/justice points a skill i would also transfer to crafters a unlimited number of times or put a cap on it , but my point is would it not be great if ya spent so much time and effort on creating a "bop" can't sell it and you have leveled pass it .

what do you do with it if ya really like it?! point in case there use to be a warlock quest to makes golden robes i know because i did it.and when ya hit outlands it was uotdate and useless.

if you could blizz damm let us crafters restore these items to there greatness by leveling them up even for a free and skill we have to buy. i feel would make us crafters happy and still maintain game balance as they will never be as great as teir but damm close to it and even spawn of other abilitys and looks that would make it worth while.i.e. image the old set bonuses being available to epic robes of lesser item level with set bonuses hmm teir gear watch out lol crafters make a comeback lol

sincerely yours kkdiamenyu the succubus ^@VV@^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I would love to be able to colour change my armour...I also from experiance that colour change scripts can be a nightmare
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
Okay, with that out of the way ...

11/30/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Kkdiamenyu
(a) enable tailors to gain (craftors/tailors ) the ability to repair armor there own type as a skill for like 1/2 cost or free would be great.

Repairing for free or even half cost would greatly cheapen the already low cost of death.

Maybe a crafter could repair items at cost in a trade window with a skill that lets them repair their own stuff at normal repair costs. The benefit is that this is portable. It's not exactly overpowered since engineers and expensive mounts already cover this in a more general sense.

The only issue is that I'm not sure if the repair code right now can differentiate between item types.

(b) give us the crafters the trans mod skill !!! and let us be able to trans mod greys or boa's to our armor we deserve this.Would it not be very kool to see a toon dress in a black wedding or white wedding dress as epic gear or the seasonal fire feastival robes or even to be funny cute the winter dress stuff.

I'd like to see transmog rules relaxed but I'm not sure if this is the right way. One reason they put for some of the rules is that they don't want transmogs to get too silly ... you know, for a game that has several references for getting "Ooked in the Dooker."

If more transmogs are allowed I'd suspect they would just open it up in a more general fashion.

(c) finally i fell in love with the lastest idea of being able to upgrade your gear for valor/justice points a skill i would also transfer to crafters a unlimited number of times or put a cap on it , but my point is would it not be great if ya spent so much time and effort on creating a "bop" can't sell it and you have leveled pass it .what do you do with it if ya really like it?!

Transmog them? :)

Back in TBC warlock tailors could make BiS items that lasted until T6 or something. That was something they wanted to move away from because you'd see all this cool new gear in raids and ... meh, I've got better.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
How can you call yourself a succubus when you're wearing that much clothing? I'm calling for a review of your seduction license at the next cabaret meeting.

Anyway, I'm all for whites and greys being moggable, but I don't think crafters need any of the abilities your asking for here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
WELL FOLKS IN RESPONSE TO ME BEING A FAKE . I AM NOT "THE DARK APO." GLPYH GIVES ME WINGS AND ALL THE SKILLS LIKE KICK BACK AND CHARM /SLEEP LIKE A REAL SUCCUBUS SO YES I AM LOL TEHE. IF YA LIKE A DRAINING KISS DEARIE I AM ON THE ULDAMAN SERVER AND YOUR CAN DECIDE FOR YA SELFS IF I AM REAL OR NOT LOL^@vv@^

AS FOR THE OTHER FOLKS THATRESPONDED TO MY POST WITH MANNERS TY TY SO MUCH FOR YA SUPPORT

KK "THE EPIC SUCCUBUS" DIAMENYU
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/30/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Kkdiamenyu
WELL FOLKS IN RESPONSE TO ME BEING A FAKE . I AM NOT "THE DARK APO." GLPYH GIVES ME WINGS AND ALL THE SKILLS LIKE KICK BACK AND CHARM /SLEEP LIKE A REAL SUCCUBUS SO YES I AM LOL TEHE.

A Succubus is supposed to be alluring & dangerous. You are neither.

As to your original little wall of text, I do wish Blizz would let me repair my own gear.

They'll most likely never let us recolour our own gear though. Otherwise my entire set would be black, purple & green.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
You're still overdressed. >:P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
IF YA LIKE A DRAINING KISS DEARIE I AM ON THE ULDAMAN SERVER AND YOUR CAN DECIDE FOR YA SELFS IF I AM REAL OR NOT LOL^@vv@^

KK "THE EPIC SUCCUBUS" DIAMENYU

Hmm...nah.
Reply Quote
26 Undead Priest
hiya folks i am back "oct 25 2013 on uldaman" and happy to see so many positive changes as of patch 5.4 enchants applicable to all gear very kool the tailor shop is now open come visit lol.still would like to see some game function where the profession crafts and fix and color/alt existing patterns that would be kool.or be able to trans mod some tailor patterns like ember silk robe to aquired patterns as i feel that would make being a profession very adventageous to the game please reply ^@VV@^ your succubus seemtress kkdiamenyu
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This thread is old.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
hello folks its me pete aka kkdiamenyu the succubus seemtress posting:

Todays discussion is on the never ending battle to get those patterns and items that are listed as a rare drops and to talk about and spam the forums with continual pleas too blizz to let us role playing crafters have a fair chance and play in the wonderful world of warcraft
(1) item 1 since i died at the hands of ebonlocke in that riducilous epic quest that becamed nefrted and scale as of the escalation patch and the loss of harvest life and the upgrade of the epic quest from item level 496 to like 520 just to have a chance to do it because boss mobs are now adjusted lol.damm blizz all this so my greenfire looks good as a shadow effect on redish green robs urgh!!! never happen. well as of the aweful 5.4 escalation hidden nerf others things happen when i came back to life!!! firstly i notice the level 1-60 rare white drops for patterns and the grinding for cloth have became a lil cata-nerfic.they went from like.02 to like riducuous just try and grind for a farmers broom or the black silk bag pattern or wool shoulders and you level right past the mats and area and the combine server thing ain't workin because lazy server gm's have merge mid pop realms together with other mid pop realms and not low pop to low pop realms.well in some cases they did but over all how many of you see raid groups farming on your server and you can't get your quest on i do!!!
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
ok next issue (2)

when are we going to be able to trans mod our gear blizz as crafters or dye it colors we like like was talked about in forums and con's. YOU GET TO HIGH LEVELS AND LIKE TO CRAFT STUFF TO HELP RAID GUILDS BUT NOT RAID JUST TO SUPPORT AND MAKE YOUR FANTASY GOLD AND ITS LIKE THE BLIZZ TEAMS ALLOWS BLACK MARKET ACCOUNT SELLINGS AND EVEN HAS A BLACK MARKET BUT THE LITTLE GUY TRYING TO MAKE A CRAFTING NAME FOR HERSELF IS RUN OUT OF TOWN AND NO AIDE.GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE BLIZZ. OPPS SORRY CAPS"UPSET=ME!!!@@" POINT OF INTEREST THE OTHER DAY WAS GRINDING GOT AMYS BLANKET INSTEAD OF MATS FOR MY ROBE OF POWER I SOLD IT FOR 7 GOLD AND NO SOONER AS I POSTED IT IT WAS BOUGHT BUT I DID NOT GET THE GOLD RIGHT AWAY AND SEEN SOMEONE POSTING IT FOR MORE GOLD ON THE ULDAMAN SERVER BEFORE I GOT PAID AND I CAN'T HAVE A SKILL TO TRANS MOD MYBLACK SILK DRESS INTO ROBES OF POWER OR VISE VERSAL AS A TAILOR AND SELL IT. I FEEL LIMITED.DON'T YOU THATS CRAZY WITH ALL THE PVP POINTS FOR VALOR SWAPING AND THE ATTENTION TO RAID RAID RAID AND PVP WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO SUPPORT FOR THE GUILDIE CRAFTERS AND ROLEPLAYERS.BLIZZ GIVE US THE ABILITY TO BE KOOL TOO AND CREATE A 2 SKILLS ARMOR REPAIR AND TRANS MOD GEAR AS CRAFTERS ITS ONLY FAIR!!! YOURS TRULY KKDIAMENYU
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
You're one of those weird people that talks to themselves irl aren't you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]