To all you warriors on Ravenholdt...

90 Human Paladin
Second wind is OP there is no denying that. You're telling me that you should actually have to avoid a 300k crit? The rdruid wasn't under geared and even if he was a 300k crit is absolutely absurd. 300k crits are not balanced at all and I have no idea how someone thinks it takes skill to hit someone for 300k. Taste for blood duration refreshes when he gets another stack and taste for blood lasts for about 15 seconds. It is very hard to CC someone and almost impossible to cc a warrior for over 15 seconds.
Reply Quote
It's not impossible to CC a warrior for 15 sec at all and I never said it took skill and second wind is only OP in duels not so much in 3s.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Gorar
It's not impossible to CC a warrior for 15 sec at all and I never said it took skill and second wind is only OP in duels not so much in 3s.

Second Wind plus their defensives or just heroic leap LoSing while your healer is CCd and staying at 35% health is pretty dumb. =/ You shouldn't have to CC someone for 15 seconds to avoid a 300k crit.

It is really hard to CC a warrior for 15 seconds, most comps have a fear and warriors have the perfect counter for it that being beserker rage (and if you're undead you have your racial). Plus, spell reflect for poly etc. AoE 4 sec stun with a insanely low CD. A 1 minute 30 sec CD on fear. A healer disp. or your trinket.

The amount of stupidity blizzard has put into this season is ridiculous. I would rather have S11 over this.
Reply Quote
Well of course you would rather have S11 WoG for full hp was balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Gorar
Well of course you would rather have S11 WoG for full hp was balanced.

It wasn't that hard to avoid. You just train the ret. Selfless healer's increased healing was only on other players. Considering the fact you could dispell my whole burst being wings as well in one GCD there wasn't that much of a OP factor for rets besides vanguards cleave and triple dps. Plus, I played every class in S11; wasn't completely all my ret.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
like i've said before. we are op. and no it's not balanced. but it is fair that we finally get to be op. everyone has had their day in the sun, so now it's our turn. Warriors have just never been all that grand of a class before this. yeah, we have always dealt some damage and yeah, we have always been the "classic" tank. But honestly, we deserve this. I'm sure by either the next patch, or at most the next expansion, we will be taken down a lot. But that's just one guys opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Zmbieznya
like i've said before. we are op. and no it's not balanced. but it is fair that we finally get to be op. everyone has had their day in the sun, so now it's our turn. Warriors have just never been all that grand of a class before this. yeah, we have always dealt some damage and yeah, we have always been the "classic" tank. But honestly, we deserve this. I'm sure by either the next patch, or at most the next expansion, we will be taken down a lot. But that's just one guys opinion.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but I don't think you really understand how much warriors, warlocks and mages have ruined arenas and the game in general for a lot of people right now. Getting one shot and losing rating that you seriously earned due to a completely non-skilled one shot. It is in no means "fair"
Reply Quote
For once I agree with Graycen.

Second wind is negotiable, but not when the warrior staying alive means increasing your chances of being one-shot.

And for those saying just CC the warrior, that's harder than it sounds if you factor in spell reflections and berserker rage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
For once I agree with Graycen.

Second wind is negotiable, but not when the warrior staying alive means increasing your chances of being one-shot.

And for those saying just CC the warrior, that's harder than it sounds if you factor in spell reflections and berserker rage.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ah having trouble with Chaos Bolt? not that I have any love lost for my destruction broskies.

Edit: Oops, quoted the wrong post from Greycen and for some reason it won't let me quote properly.
Edited by Darethy on 12/2/2012 1:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/02/2012 01:39 AMPosted by Darethy
It wasn't that hard to avoid. You just train the ret. Selfless healer's increased healing was only on other players. Considering the fact you could dispell my whole burst being wings as well in one GCD there wasn't that much of a OP factor for rets besides vanguards cleave and triple dps. Plus, I played every class in S11; wasn't completely all my ret.

Ah having trouble with Chaos Bolt? not that I have any love lost for my destruction broskies.

Chaos bolt hits hard, but no it's not chaos bolt. Warlocks just refuse to die and here are some screenshots. I think you copied the wrong paragraph too. xD

http://i.imgur.com/dtMUa.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ltsh2x.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Chaos bolt hits hard, but no it's not chaos bolt. Warlocks just refuse to die and here are some screenshots. I think you copied the wrong paragraph too. xD

http://i.imgur.com/dtMUa.jpg

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ltsh2x.jpg

Ah yeah, well I can't say much on that as a DA lock, though granted while in tank form my dps is CRAP.

So it's more an issue of ember tap then i'm guessing? when focused, and more so with the increased ember generation, they can heal up rapidly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
And afflictions self heals, dark regen, etc. !@#$%^-, I don't know whats wrong with my posts today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Someone didn't hump the pillars :( Chaos wave is just incredibly clunky, its essentially a skillshot but in a bad way. It won't go up Z-Axis, it wont go around pillars, down stairs, or over hills. On the off chance you get caught in the middle of nowhere, a single wave will do anywhere from 40-160K on a fully geared target, with the median being about 70. Also, a ret hit me today for 140K, i got hit by a warrior for 327K sometime this week, mages are still critting for 100K plus too. Pretty much every class bar maybe priests, monks, and rogues has stupid damage right now.

TLDR this game is broken because blizzard put PvP power in at in insanely high ratio, and resil at an insanely low ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Someone didn't hump the pillars :( Chaos wave is just incredibly clunky, its essentially a skillshot but in a bad way. It won't go up Z-Axis, it wont go around pillars, down stairs, or over hills. On the off chance you get caught in the middle of nowhere, a single wave will do anywhere from 40-160K on a fully geared target, with the median being about 70. Also, a ret hit me today for 140K, i got hit by a warrior for 327K sometime this week, mages are still critting for 100K plus too. Pretty much every class bar maybe priests, monks, and rogues has stupid damage right now.

TLDR this game is broken because blizzard put PvP power in at in insanely high ratio, and resil at an insanely low ratio.

I don't care so much about the rare 100k crits or what not because you can recover from those and still win the arena easily. But when you just get out of no where one shotted; it's absurd. I agree that PvP power should be removed, blizzard just added it because they wanted everyone who PvP's to wear PvP gear (such as casters wearing cunning and rogues wearing legendary daggers in S11). Rets are extremely balanced right now if not behind balanced because of their healing not scaling with PvP power anymore, which was the only reason people brought a ret to arenas was the amazing support (sacs, bops, freedoms, wogs). I just don't think a 2.4k arena team should be losing to a 2k arena team and losing a ton of points due to a non-skilled one shot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/02/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Saturn
Wow is for killing dragons, not players. We are doing it wrong.

:O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
i agree, everything kinda turned into TSG style. Keep in mind though the ladder is extremely underpopulated and stagnant right now, 2.4k is glad IIRC. Aside from certain battlegroups in BC i think thats the lowest the cutoff has ever been.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
12/02/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Graycen
I just don't think a 2.4k arena team should be losing to a 2k arena team and losing a ton of points due to a non-skilled one shot.

How come the 2.4k arena team can't recruit a warrior to do the same thing to the 2k arena team?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]