dominance offensive

63 Troll Warlock
why does the alliance base have 10x the amount of hostile npc's, liek 50 gryphons and rifle guys all over the place that shoot you off your mount and the horde base has NOTHING. alliance can just walk in take the rare, get their kills and leave -_-

what happened to all those wind riders in the cut-scene?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yea i agree. It's completely unfair! We have to go through like literally 20 mobs just to get to the rare and even thn you have to deal with the alliance that are on you as they watch you agro all these things. FIX PLEASE!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
why does the alliance base have 10x the amount of hostile npc's, liek 50 gryphons and rifle guys all over the place that shoot you off your mount and the horde base has NOTHING. alliance can just walk in take the rare, get their kills and leave -_-

what happened to all those wind riders in the cut-scene?
The Skyfire and its pocket squadron of gyrocopters shot them all down. How else do you think an Alliance airship would park itself over your base?
Edited by Daralii on 12/1/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The Horde base is covered with cannons that fire on airborne Alliance players.

...they just don't work.
Reply Quote
guess who brought a jet er gunship to a gun fight?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Alliance favoritism, clearly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yea, they have a sprawling mess of a fort. The caste part of it, into courtyards, into that beach aspect of it. All of which is full of NPCs for them, where as our side only has them right in front of our much smaller base. Also they get a 25% buff when they own a tower wen we get a 1% buff from it:I understand that with population differences there might be a need for a slight difference in buffs, but 25x as much of a buff? Thats ridiculous.... theres no point in me taking the tower other than to take away their buff, I dont even know why we get any buff if its a 1% diffference. Needs to be adjusted.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Nice necro.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warrior
is dis true?

dont have an ally alt in pandaria, if this is true my rear end is severly sore
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
We don't need gun ships! We are HORDE! We have our FISTS!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
It really is unfair, alliance would need 3 or 4 times the current number of troops to even match us.

I'm all gung-ho for the Horde (specifically the Forsaken) but Blizz really shouldn't alliance the short end of the stick for this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My guildies constantly complain about this.

I, on the other hand, never really noticed. >.>

Only thing that annoyed me was the fact that sometimes the quests would seem to lead you into the actual Alliance base, with the uber PvP flagged guards. I fell for it once and ended up flagged.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
It's the new AV. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why the hell are you all !@#$%ing and whinging? Oh boo hoo "I get shot down my wind riders". Well have you tried AVOIDING THEM? I am horde, i play horde and have NO problems whatsoever with the dominance offensive quests or their base. Perhaps go learn to play the game and then you will see your whinging is nothing more than drivel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]