Looking for leveling friends...

Returing player looking for some new friends to quest and level with. Most of my friends have moved to different servers or have moved on to other games since I've last played.

Looking for some people either around my level, or I may possibly reroll. Not sure about joining preformed or established guilds.

I reside on the East Coast in the USA and play usually at night after 8:00pm EST. If interested or any questions just let me know in game via whisper, email, or even here in the forums. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Ok, instead of joining a pre-established guild I instead made a guild on the server. It is called "Wanted by the Alliance". Looking to make the guild beginner friendly and family oriented. Since I am returning to the game after a long leave it will also be casual or non hardcore. Basically looking for people to quest and level with and share some knowledge of the game. Looking to grow the guild over time.

If interested look us up in game as our guild should be listed. You can also add me as a friend or send a tell to me in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Nysashu
I may possibly reroll.

Going to a higher pop server may be a good choice as well.
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Monk
I'll level with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]