New Character Models

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Are these forgotten? Any news on them?

Sorry for such a short OP, can't quite think of anything else to say. :P
89 Dwarf Death Knight
They said that they're working on them, and there's a possibility of new models come 5.2
100 Blood Elf Monk
Patients, patients... you'll see them in due time.

12/01/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Desarian
They said that they're working on them, and there's a possibility of new models come 5.2

Also this.
Community Manager
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!
90 Human Rogue
12/01/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Desarian

THEY BETTER!!!

/rage at it taking so long.
90 Pandaren Rogue
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Nooooooooooooooooooo :'(
100 Blood Elf Hunter

Okay, thanks so much for responding. :D
41 Gnome Priest

Hopefully night elves don't look as bad as Tyrande and humans don't look as bad as jaina.
I am excited, I can't wait to see them! Should be awesome!
90 Pandaren Rogue
when the new models come in, im gonna trial the human animations and the night elves as well.

it'll help me decide what race i'll be in the next patch
100 Orc Hunter
I really hope they give orcs straight backs. Please, Blizzard, my chiropractor is a tyrant.
90 Pandaren Rogue
and please fix the wrists on the female humans and the Nelves plz :)
90 Undead Warlock
I hope they fix weapon models on Female BE's, my DK's two hander is about the size of an Orc's dagger.
41 Gnome Priest
12/01/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Gherothar
I really hope they give orcs straight backs. Please, Blizzard, my chiropractor is a tyrant.

I think the slouch makes them look tougher. This orc looks like a silly goose with a straight back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBVD3IMm_kc
90 Goblin Warlock

I am happy to see this.

Rygarius, are there any plans to further enhance character customization beyond what we currently have? Height, body type, perhaps some additional features such as highlights, scars, or eye color?
90 Worgen Druid
Inb4...

Correction, inafter SoonTM.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
belf here!
smaller feet please blizz <3
thank you.
90 Tauren Monk

Te amo...
90 Blood Elf Priest

Shorter belf eyebrows please!

Otherwise, we're pretty much perfect as-is! Kthxbye~!
100 Blood Elf Priest
There's a difference between updating models and removing racial features. Feet and Eyebrows = racial features. If you don't feel comfortable in your Belf form, play another race. I'm perfect and I do not need changing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]