New Character Models

80 Pandaren Mage
Try and remember that new character models require every piece of gear to be redone to fit said models. Will take a very long time.
90 Human Rogue
12/01/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Pandamonïum
Try and remember that new character models require every piece of gear to be redone to fit said models. Will take a very long time.

Still want them yesterday.
90 Night Elf Rogue
You all are just setting yourselves up to be disappointed. Any change made will most likely upset somebody. I'd be surprised if there's someone who'd even like the newer models.
41 Gnome Priest
12/01/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Valenntine

Still want them yesterday.

But what if they make you less cute?
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Pandamonïum
A reminder that this is 16 models they need to redo from the ground up, and that's assuming they don't plan to also update the TBC races.

As a novice 3D artist, I can say with confidence that this will take them a while.
100 Undead Rogue
Awesome!

If possible, could you let us know if new animations are included?
100 Goblin Shaman
what races and classes are getting remodeled???
41 Gnome Priest
12/01/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Opulênce
what races and classes are getting remodeled???

I believe they said every race except Worgen and Goblins.
90 Human Rogue
12/01/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Healstime

I'll cry. Then probably rage, then be depressed, then cry some more.
90 Pandaren Monk
Awesome!

If possible, could you let us know if new animations are included?
I think they've said that they will update the animations, but we dunno if that's just more joints or if they're completely redesigning them.

Orc females got their cast_targeted animation updated this patch, so make of that what you will.
Edited by Daralii on 12/1/2012 12:47 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
They're working on it, so if its anything like tranmog itll be years and only half what you wanted. I'm a pessimist, what can i say, o yeah..i pay the $15 a month to have a different opinion!

/runs, jumps and clicks heels together with a fist raised to the sky!
100 Undead Rogue
I think they've said that they will update the animations, but we dunno if that's just more joints or if they're completely redesigning them.

Orc females got their cast_targeted animation updated this patch, so make of that what you will.

neat. glad to read.
90 Night Elf Druid
I presume the new Vol'Jin model is a preview of what is in store for trolls. Pretty bad-!@# looking IMO.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Please, for the sake of sighted people everywhere, enable the alpha worgen models that are already in the files. That way there would actually be some options for how worgen look. Faces, hairstyles, etc, instead of 'what color of derphound would you like?'
41 Gnome Priest
12/01/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Valenntine

I'll cry. Then probably rage, then be depressed, then cry some more.

I hope they leave an option to let you keep your old look, just in case human females look like Jaina or Night elf females look as silly as Tyrande.
100 Worgen Warrior
Patients, patients... you'll see them in due time.

They said that they're working on them, and there's a possibility of new models come 5.2

Also this.

Patients!

They will swarm the waiting room!

Call the doctors, the patients are loosing pacience!
85 Troll Warrior
I love Rygarius.

Thank you for responding, man.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Bleakheart
Please, for the sake of sighted people everywhere, enable the alpha worgen models that are already in the files. That way there would actually be some options for how worgen look. Faces, hairstyles, etc, instead of 'what color of derphound would you like?'
Female pandaren, unfortunately, also suffer from one face syndrome.

Please Blizzard, give the females of the next playable race face customization on part with the goblins.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/01/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Healstime
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Hopefully night elves don't look as bad as Tyrande and humans don't look as bad as jaina.

really? i feel exactly the opposite.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]