New Character Models

94 Troll Warrior
I'm hoping gnomes will look completely different. I don't just have a problem with their old models and limited face choices (I think they only have 5 total), but their proportions really creep me out. Their necks shouldn't be able to support their heads.

They really are like bearded babies. It's... creepy...

*shudder*
01/19/2013 06:38 AMPosted by Hunteravalon
I wonder how many people will want the old models back once they get the new ones?

they'll still let old models available
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Cool beans. :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
So, what do ya'll think. Will they come out in an upcoming patch? Or will we have to wait until the next expansion?
90 Human Warlock
Female night elves like dis, please.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/289/5/c/female_night_elf_remodel_by_clz-d5i0667.jpg
42 Pandaren Rogue
02/02/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Jaybird
So, what do ya'll think. Will they come out in an upcoming patch? Or will we have to wait until the next expansion?

i wouldnt be surprised if they got some mention at the next blizzcon.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I look forward to the new models. When they finally arrive, I can feel comfortable having an orc character again.
It'd be great if we could at least hear some of the artist's thoughts on what they don't like about the current models.

Or at least what they had for lunch.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Maybe they'll come in patch 5.2?
90 Undead Mage
Brown orcs please, and possibly add that impecable Varian jawline to humans?
90 Tauren Monk
Orb
WTB new models.
89 Orc Warlock
I'm just hoping they give Orcs straighter backs anda lil less bulk. Either way, I'm excited to see what they come out with.
100 Gnome Warrior
Can gnomes not be as wide as they are tall? Honestly some gnomes would like to be average, or more muscular its just a little more RPG friendly in spots. Making all gnomes be kind of fat has made some people not want to be gnomes, If gnomes atleast weren't like over weight and there models were updated - I'm sure a lot of people would be happy, including me. (:
100 Night Elf Hunter
Female night elves like dis, please.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/289/5/c/female_night_elf_remodel_by_clz-d5i0667.jpg

YES
48 Gnome Warlock
Do they have scarves? epic vanity appearance possibilties ;)
I hope it's not the same artists that gave us the last gear sets...
100 Troll Shaman
I can't wait to see them. :D
68 Draenei Death Knight
would it be stepping out of line to ask if this includes BC races? they aren't in as dire need but they could use some smoothing out in some places. Mostly i just don't wanna look dated compared to everyone else. Thank you for confirming they are still being worked on.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]