New Character Models

100 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Well Trolls looks to be done.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes!
100 Human Priest
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Severe twitching has now commenced.
Edited by Avatar on 2/23/2013 11:01 PM PST
68 Draenei Death Knight
I believe i mistook this for a newer thread. Apologies for necro-ing it if I have. Even more disappointing to realize this message was posted long ago
Edited by Astalae on 2/23/2013 11:36 PM PST
100 Undead Death Knight
02/23/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Astalae
I believe i mistook this for a newer thread. Apologies for necro-ing it if I have. Even more disappointing to realize this message was posted long ago
Oh, don't worry, this particular thread gets necroed once a month or so and, really, I'd rather discussion be kept in one thread with a blue presence than a bazillion newer threads.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
4 months after blue post.
90 Night Elf Warrior
We're probably gonna have to wait until the next expansion :(
100 Tauren Warrior
This guy standing erect and tall at, oh, 11 - 12 feet, with boots that look like boots... i'm ready. :)
90 Human Warlock
Fix belfs and I'll play one.

Especially the males. Please make them stand upright! Right now they stand with their waist and stomach pushed forward and their backsides pushed back. Kinda opposite slouch from the rest of horde.
100 Tauren Warrior
You just made yourself a bit unpopular with the ladies there.... (Well, unless you PvP, then maybe you're about to get busier, lol).
90 Night Elf Druid

Nope, that's only for the boss models.
90 Orc Death Knight
03/09/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Dhanik
We're probably gonna have to wait until the next expansion :(

It's cool. The more time they need to make it amazing, the better.

WHAT?? ... yes blizzard just keep taking everyones money just keep soaking it all in please.. take your time as you always have. its only been 9 years.. please take another 9 as long as it looks ''amazing''.
87 Night Elf Hunter
03/19/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Hellskreame

It's cool. The more time they need to make it amazing, the better.

WHAT?? ... yes blizzard just keep taking everyones money just keep soaking it all in please.. take your time as you always have. its only been 9 years.. please take another 9 as long as it looks ''amazing''.

Would you rather Blizzard rush new character models and have everyone hate them like they hate the Female Worgen, or take their time and make the models as awesome as possible like the Pandaren?

Also, it's only been eight years. Nine, come this November.
100 Dwarf Warrior
Remember how long it took for druid forms to get an artwork redo? I think they told us it was "coming soon" for most of an entire expansion. I wouldn't expect to see new character models for players until 6.0.

On a similar note, remember the dance studio? I think that was included in the 3.0 hype. All these years later, it's not even mentioned any more.
90 Blood Elf Monk
protip: No one cares about the dance studio anymore.
90 Night Elf Druid
It would be nice to see new models but I'm sure the time frame is Soon™
90 Undead Warlock
I'm for rather than updating them, switch them. Keep models and swap textures and such. Your female gnome now is a male tauren with gnome textures, and so on. Improved character customization, too please. Adjust height, weight, etc. Of course it'll kill frame rates, but we can patch that later.
90 Orc Warrior
I just hope we're able to chosse which one we want and able to switch between.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]