New Character Models

90 Pandaren Hunter
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

You guys are waiting on the next expansion obviously.
84 Dwarf Paladin
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Oh thank goodness we only have to wait a couple more years. I was getting worried Blizzard didn't care.

/rage at it taking so long.

Personally I'd rather they take their time and release something awesome than rush it and release something less than stellar. Good art takes time. Be patient. ;)

I'm excited. If Vol'jin is any indication, my troll is going to look awesome when the new models come out!
88 Pandaren Monk
They really have to be careful about these models... one little minor flaw and the rage will be unstoppable and some people would undoubtedly even quit. Because our character models effect the very face and atmosphere of WoW. If you change that and don't keep the fundamentals it will look like something else and not Warcraft. So I'm glad to hear they are taking their time.
100 Tauren Paladin
I really would like to request new hair and horn options for Tauren please :)
85 Tauren Shaman
I would be delighted if they made the new troll models from 5.2 the player models. Straight backs make male trolls look so great! Please Blizzard, straight backs!
90 Human Warrior
can we get an updatre on these pls blizz
40 Undead Warrior
Yeah it's about time new models come out...

I already went through TWO brand new PC's ever since this game came out.

Three upgrades, two on the first, one on the newest one.

Getting a brand new PC built by the end of this year so that'll by my third.

I upgrade them SO slowly compared to normal people too. The only time I usually get new PC's is when my old one just flat out dies. I'm basically playing on a potato as I lag in SevenStars/Moons or w/e the pandaland city is called. So I avoid it at all costs.

It's about time we get new models. I mean who the heck are we waiting on to catch up to everyone else hardwarewise? Cause I'd be shocked if someone was playing on a worse computer than me.
12 Undead Priest
can we get an updatre on these pls blizz
93 Draenei Death Knight
i havent made a new pc or upgraded in almost 5 years and can run skyrim on ultra. just get a base and change graphics cards if needed. you shouldnt have to burn through too much. im going to update sometime this year though :<
90 Human Paladin
tick tock, new models better be on the clock.
please release them soon
90 Human Monk
yeah better be good lol
90 Worgen Warrior
71989862223:

Well if he were to cancel his account and move on he would not know, I thought you Blues needed an English degree to be hired...
89194992245:
71989862223:

Well if he were to cancel his account and move on he would not know, I thought you Blues needed an English degree to be hired...

He makes more money than you ever will and has a cool job.
Edited by Bellcross on 5/28/2013 10:59 AM PDT
1 Dwarf Warrior
Well they are going to have to show something at blizzcon.
90 Troll Priest
Necro anyone lol? Proof once more threads should be deleted after a week.
100 Night Elf Druid
I bet they get presented at blizzcon.
89 Pandaren Monk
89191892460:
Necro anyone lol? Proof once more threads should be deleted after a week.

Not really, it's still a valid discussion since blizzards said "Were going to come back to these"
90 Blood Elf Mage
I suspect they'll come out when lizz is sure they can make sme money on their release ./cynical
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]