New Character Models

90 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Healstime
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Hopefully night elves don't look as bad as Tyrande and humans don't look as bad as jaina.

I love the way Jaina looks. She looks like Christina Applegate a little bit.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I wonder if the female Worgen will be part of this update. even if they aren't, I'm very excited for this, Night Elves could really use it.
90 Human Paladin
Dear Greatfather Winter.. a Christmas morning delivery of a new model would be a terrific surprise. I could use some more curves and more shading.
86 Night Elf Druid
12/01/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Alenlor
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Okay, thanks so much for responding. :D

Don't get too worked up. They've been saying that same thing for several years now...
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius

You make them sound like they are chicken. Going yellow when the subject is to show their work.
90 Goblin Warlock
I look forward to my Dwarf gal not looking like she's going to eat her mount's brains! That whole sleepwalk pose is really weird and creepy.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Am I the only one amazed that people keep bringing up this topic? This is the equivalent of asking if Christmas is still a holiday midway through May. It's coming, it's just not ready yet.

Dance studio, path of the Titans, green fire...

Just a few examples of why we keep asking.

;/
You are 100% confirmed to be getting it in 5.2, as confirmed by Dave Kosak. He even said "Green fire."
13 Pandaren Rogue
i realy hope that orcs look like thrall does his model is much better without a hunchback and not as much of an underbite gear would look much better on orcs and so would hairstyles
13 Pandaren Rogue
i realy hope that orcs look like thrall does his model is much better without a hunchback and not as much of an underbite gear would look much better on orcs and so would hairstyles
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/01/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Daralii
You are 100% confirmed to be getting it in 5.2, as confirmed by Dave Kosak. He even said "Green fire."

Honestly, I'm to the point with this stuff where what they say means nothing until it's in the live game.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just want the ability to have a choice of covering my exposed bones.
21 Undead Hunter
They're busy reskinning pets and making treants burn when near a cozy fire (WTF Is this btw? stupidest thing ive ever seen resources spent on).
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Heyitsrawt
They're busy reskinning pets and making treants burn when near a cozy fire (WTF Is this btw? stupidest thing ive ever seen resources spent on).
ITT we have someone else that doesn't understand how games are made.
66 Goblin Death Knight
Pretty excited to see what the artists come up with,just no more big !@# hands for Nelfs >_>;; And human dudes looking more like humans instead of shaved apes with butt-chins.
90 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Buu
You make them sound like they are chicken. Going yellow when the subject is to show their work.

Their finished work, you yokel.

Andy Worhol didn't show his paintings while his men where pissing on them. He did it when they finished drying.
90 Human Paladin
You mean after 8 years I'll have wrists and no unsightly catlip?!?!!?
90 Human Warrior
I hope they aren't talking about updating character models? And if so will there be a way to keep the previous look? I like how my char is now, xD
90 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Lindå
I hope they aren't talking about updating character models? And if so will there be a way to keep the previous look? I like how my char is now, xD

No.

Artists do not care about your feelings.
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/01/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Felcookies
[quote]New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Hopefully night elves don't look as bad as Tyrande and humans don't look as bad as jaina.

Tyrande and Jaina look great ? IDK.
90 Night Elf Druid
12/01/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Buu

Shut up.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]