New Character Models

100 Dwarf Shaman
12/01/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Rygarius
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

Reading this i pictured someone drawing an awsome wow toon then on the last line to finish it they mess up and redo that one line for like 4 days they get it right then scrap it do it all over again. the next try they messed up one something else and thats why we shall wait for a long time on perfection.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Can we get more hairstyles? That's really all I want, new hairstyles/colors! I love how my belf looks, I think she's gorgeous. I just like options :p
90 Human Paladin
12/01/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Kate
Tyrande and Jaina look great ? IDK.

Jaina looks like a barbie doll that was left out baking in the sun....
90 Troll Mage
Oh! Can Undead have elbows so I can play one without hating them?
100 Blood Elf Warlock
i would really like you guys to take this to consideration my idea is make a new class called the samurai and make it a mail class specialization tanking/dps maybe make it a hero class. also i don't think Wow has enough character slots with it i think there should be 1 more character slot so you can have every class in the game on 1 server. i have not really thought to much about the whole new race but a lot of people are saying there should be a naga race in the game and it should be neutral race "like the panda". The naga should rise from the great sea. please help me getting this idea submitted i think it would be amazing and its what wow needs!!!:)
12/01/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Pandamonïum
Try and remember that new character models require every piece of gear to be redone to fit said models. Will take a very long time.

If you remember they start working on this back in cat and they were suppose to be introduced in MoP if my memory servers me correctly. Now they have made even more gear that they'll have to fit the models too. Created theirselves more work if i do say so myself.
90 Troll Warrior
Almost all the characters on this forum are either blood elves or pandas
90 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Halkzok

And all the worgen are sexual deviants.
90 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Astrïd
Can we get more hairstyles? That's really all I want, new hairstyles/colors! I love how my belf looks, I think she's gorgeous. I just like options :p

They won't add any hairstyles until they do the models.

Hence why I want them to bloody show us already.

Been asking for pigtails for 4 years now... starting to get sick of waiting. >;/
New character models haven't been forgotten and are still being worked on. Our artists aren't ready to reveal what they got yet. When they're ready, you'll know!

^3drealms syndrome.
100 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Morrice

And all the worgen are sexual deviants.

Rude.
90 Undead Death Knight
Can they make it so the male undead run animation doesn't make it look like I'm tip-toeing through a meadow littered with dog poop?

Thanks.
90 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Reticent
Rude.

You know it's true.
100 Draenei Shaman
If you don't want to walk through dog poop stop invading Gilneas.
100 Worgen Priest
12/01/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Morrice
Rude.

You know it's true.

Well... Yes. You'd have to be a sexual deviant to wear that pink shirt.
90 Orc Death Knight

theyre just working on more pointless scenarios first.
90 Orc Death Knight
im excited to see new versions of orcs. i hope they stand up right like the newer thrall model. I think Tauren and undead will also be cool if they're going for as sbig of a change as current orcs to thrall-ish orcs
100 Gnome Warlock
12/01/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Ruck

theyre just working on more pointless scenarios first.

Yeah, because the people who works on Scenario's are the same group of people who work on 3D models, textures and animations. *Sigh*
63 Blood Elf Monk
Shorter belf eyebrows please!

Otherwise, we're pretty much perfect as-is! Kthxbye~!

No joke, should have called us bug elfs.
1 Human Mage

Pretty much anything would be an improvement. The faces especially are really bad on the original races, and the animations are stiff and unrealistic compared to the newer ones.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]