Proposition!

90 Pandaren Rogue
Hello Alliance players on The Venture Co.

So I am looking for some help from you guys. I am currently on Kel'thuzad, and the server is extremely high population and nearly 100% Alliance. When I log on to do my daily quest it turns into a 3-4 hours adventure, instead of 30-40 minutes.

I am looking for someone who wouldn't mind adding me to their friends list, and letting me take advantage of the cross server phasing in order to do daily's.

If you don't know how it works, you have to be level 90. All you do is invite me to your group using the social menu, and when I join your party it will phase me into your server.

Since The Venture Co is low population it would really make a huge difference for me to get done what I need to get done.

I am not sure what I could offer you in return, but if you have an idea I am down to listen!

my ID:

Trip#1165
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]