What pet to use Flawless Battle Stone on?

I m lucky got this stone on ih for 1k gold. If i wanna use this stone on pet, what would it be? I m thinking about Sea Pony, you?
Edited by Talma on 12/2/2012 4:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
I used mine on my Scourged Whelpling so I wouldn't have to go back to farm another one up. That way, others don't have to compete with me for getting one (easier for them then), and I don't have to worry about trying to get one every server restart. :)

If I manage to get another one, I'll probably save it for another rare spawn that I don't want to camp forever for. I'm looking at you, minfernal-that-I-do-not-have-yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used my Aquatic on my Sea Pony <3

But for Flawless I would probably use it on my Magic Broom. Because I love Fantasia, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
any pet that is extremely difficult to find in rare quality, and or quest pets that don't come in rare quality
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I got one yesterday while catching my rare Kun-Lai Runt.

I'm currently trying to sell it for an asinine price on my AH, but failing that (which is likely), I'm thinking I'm going to use it on my Creepy Crate...

I rather like my Creepy Crate. lol...

His name is Boxy Brown.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Undead seems the hardest stone to farm so I used the one I bought on an Undead.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/03/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Jitterbug

there does seem to be a dearth of high level wild undead.... barring socurged whelplings. and farming them for stones is... not really a good option.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
12/03/2012 04:52 AMPosted by Trollinthndr

there does seem to be a dearth of high level wild undead.... barring socurged whelplings. and farming them for stones is... not really a good option.

I'm still hoping to figure out a way to get stones from the Lost of Lordaeron.

So I used my Flawless Stone on Peddlefeet. He's not doing as well in PvP as I thought he would. Kind of dissapointing.

My other stones have been used on Wolpertinger and a Red Dragonhawk, so far both are decent in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Vex
I used a flying stone on a Gilnean Raven
Critter stone on Red Cricket
Mechanical stone on Personal World Destroyer (might not be such a great choice)
Elemental stone on a Sapphire Cub (was trying to sell on another server to buy TCG pets on their AH, no working well!)

I have a Beast Stone I will probably use on a Feline Familiar
Magic Stone on Enchanted Broom
Mechanical I have no idea on what!
and a generic that again I don't know what I'll use it on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/01/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Michaela
But for Flawless I would probably use it on my Magic Broom. Because I love Fantasia, haha.

Magic Stones are pretty easy to get from Oily Slimelings, I would save the Flawless for something more rare.

I'm planning to use my first one on either Scourged Whelpling or Ghostly Skull.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got pretty lucky and had one of these drop for me in dreadwaste. I'm going to try and sell mine though because I still have spare stones of pretty much every family =o.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Can you guys explain to me what the difference is in stones? I know that there are stones that turn a pet uncommon and those that turn a pet rare. So far I've only had flawless stones from the dailies and they say soulbound. Is there a different kind of stone that is BOE?

@loreena the tranquil mechanical yeti is a pretty good battle pet, especially if you team it with the right pets. I'm still waiting for a flawless mechanical stone to upgrade this guy. You might consider the yeti, take a look at it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Imo use it on a pet that is very hard to capture, for example the minfernal. That's my plan anyway, I'm having a hard enough time trying to get one that when I do, I don't care if it's gray or not, I'm just going to be happy I have it and then use a battle stone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]