Huntsman Blake Dailies still bugged

90 Night Elf Druid
Korialstrasz.. it has been bugged since 5.1 release
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
A lot of people seem to be misunderstanding the nature of this bug.

It's not that it fails to summon the beasts - it's that we do not have an option to do so.

Since Huntsman Blake is also a vendor (he trades the commissions for the beast traps, like the other NPC does), all we get is his vendor menu. We do not get to select a beast to summon, like used to happen.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still bugged, unbelievable.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Are the bugged for both factions per realm? Like for example I didn't see any horde on Turaylon doing the animal dailies as well is it something that breaks for both factions per realm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have been trying to do this quests for 3 days i have tried logging, reloading, even if there was something in the cages i tried doing the quest to see if it would give me the option to fight but nothing has seemed to work :( i guess the bugg hit norg
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still broken on Turaylon alliance.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Still broken on Frostmourne alliance as well, has been since about 2 or 3 days since the patch.
Is it bugged for horde too?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Has been broken on Saurfang for days.

60 rep away from revered today, would have been there is I was able to do this quest.

Screenshot from 10 December.
http://i.imgur.com/AWR3G.jpg
Edited by Kaimai on 12/10/2012 2:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still broken.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Lets hope tomorrows downtime somehow fixed it by act of divine intervention.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well this is still bugged on Saurfang after the 5.1.0a patch. Awesome stuff.

I am holding out hope for the maintenance fixing it.
Edited by Kaimai on 12/11/2012 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Nope still bugged.
Reply Quote
This appears to only be broken on the alliance side, well that's on Khaz'goroth anyway.
Reply Quote
the problem seems to relate to our animals in cages not de-spawning after the day is done like the horde ones do - hence why the quest was completable the first day but not since then.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Still bugged on Turaylon, horde appear to be able to do it fine here as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still bugged on Kargath.

I was able to talk to a GM about this issue. I didn't ask him to reset the beasts in the cages (wouldn't a server restart fix that?), but he did reset Huntsman Blake to no avail.

He informed me that he would report this problem to the developers. I doubt this problem will be fixed anytime soon, though.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Well that sucks, still bugged today btw
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
The bug remains.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
been bugged for almost 2 weeks now on Silver Hand. And yes it only seems to be an issue with the alliance side. I really can't believe there are no blue posts on this yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
12/15/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Gùts
been bugged for almost 2 weeks now on Silver Hand. And yes it only seems to be an issue with the alliance side. I really can't believe there are no blue posts on this yet.

Oh no, it is also bugged on horde side on Silver Hand and has been for about a week. Neither faction on our server is able to do them. When trying to get in contact with a GM in game about it I got a copy paste response and was never able to get in direct contact with anyone even though when responded to I was online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]