Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Ignis Aurum Probat
US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Please check out http://iap.enjin.com/recruitment for current recruitment needs and to fill out an application. If you are an exceptional player, we encourage you to apply even if you don't see your class or spec listed. We are always looking for great talent and will try to make room for such a player.
Our guild community is comprised of adults from around the world and from all walks of life. Our experience and passion for raiding in the World of Warcraft stretches back to the original 20 and 40 man raids of the Vanilla release, and we've been progression raiding in every expansion since then. Some of us have been raiding with each other on the Mal'Ganis server since The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions.
As gaming enthusiasts, our interests extend beyond WoW and we often chat about and play other games together on non-raid nights. Our players often hang out in Mumble and on the guild website and take advantage of opportunities to meet up in real life, including two of the recent BlizzCons in California.
As World of Warcraft has matured over the years, so has its player base. We raid only two nights per week because we have children, work, and other substantial time commitments during the week. We make the most out of our allotted raid time and it's something that we look forward to all week.
We're always looking for other motivated, dedicated, and mature players to round out our roster of 30-35 active raiders. We do not recruit for bench positions and we rotate players to ensure everyone gets to see raid time. Please check out our website for current recruitment needs!
1. We expect players to independently and continually expand their knowledge of their own class and role to improve individual performance, as well as other classes to increase raid synergy. Our players should be motivated enough to research theorycrafting, sims, and logs on their own, and we highly encourage discussion and sharing on our forums.
2. In a similar vein, we expect players to fully research all raid encounters and mechanics before showing up to raid. This includes videos, guides, and asking more experienced players for tips. We only raid two nights per week and we do not intend to spend our allotted time teaching players what they could easily discover on their own.
3. We expect players to understand that a healthy 25 man raiding roster requires more than 25 players online and ready to raid. We expect players to be selfless and willing to rotate with other team members, both for advantageous changes to raid composition and for optimal gear distribution to the team as a whole.
4. We expect players to behave respectfully as mature adults. Our players must be able to receive and respond to constructive criticism without getting defensive. The goal of any raid leadership should be to correct problems with strategy and performance in order to kill bosses. It is essential that team members realize that nothing is personal and we're all on the same team.
5. We expect players to be fully competent with different specs and to maintain the necessary sets of gear. This grants flexibility to the raid composition and also makes it easier to keep you in the raid rather than rotating you out.
6. We expect players to come fully prepared with appropriate enhancements (i.e. gems, enchants, and reforges) and consumables (i.e. flasks, pots, food, and tomes). The guild will usually provide consumables during the raid, but players should always have extras on hand.
7. We raid Friday and Saturday evenings, from 7 PM to 11 PM server time (CST). We expect consistent, regular attendance and notification in advance if a player will be absent.
8. We expect players to have Mumble installed and working, with a fully functional microphone.
If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564), Softkittyy (battletag Bumbler#1223), or Solamonk (battletag Solacuss#1222). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Edited by Coäl on 4/19/2013 9:47 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.