Raid With BERG - Limited Time Only!

90 Worgen Priest
That's right. You and your raid could be the recipient of Ibil, Berg's alt, for the next week or two! Is your raid or alt raid looking for some MEDIOCRE DPS or OVERPOWERED DISC HEALS? Well let me know and Ibil just might end up in YOUR raid! For free! Wow! Here are the benefits:

- World 1 Shadow DPS (iLevel adjusted)
- World 1 Disc Heals (iLevel adjusted)
- Will actually attack and kill adds!
- Has Spirit Shell bound!
- Has never messed up! EVER! And anyone who could vouch otherwise is already dead!
- Hang out with the author of the Troll Regen Thread!
- Learn about autism!
- Knows all fights on 10 and 25-man, Heroic and Normal! Ultra mega secret top guild strategies could be yours, such as "don't stand in Cobalt Trap"!
- Will not hit on female raid members!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
That's right. You and your raid could be the recipient of Ibil, Berg's alt, for the next week or two! Is your raid or alt raid looking for some MEDIOCRE DPS or OVERPOWERED DISC HEALS? Well let me know and Ibil just might end up in YOUR raid! For free! Wow! Here are the benefits:

- Has never messed up! EVER! And anyone who could vouch otherwise is already dead!
- Learn about autism!
- Knows all fights on 10 and 25-man, Heroic and Normal! Ultra mega secret top guild strategies could be yours, such as "don't stand in Cobalt Trap"!

same for me except the girls.

I'll hit on them all.
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk

- Learn about autism!

same for me except the girls.

I'll hit on them all.

The ironic part is, despite that, Berg still gets more female attention than you do.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
MEDIOCRE DPS or OVERPOWERED DISC HEALS?

I call Bullcrap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dibs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Where is the web and how do I shot it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/03/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Chaingirl

The web is located on galleons loot table.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Ranikotar

The web is located on galleons loot table.

!@#$ that web.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm sorry but I wasn't going to post in this thread until I saw the following:

Now, let's get something straight here. Both of those titles belong to yours truly. I have worked very hard to become a master of the Priest class and I can finally say, with confidence, that I am. I'm not saying that you're bad by any means. All I'm saying is that I am the best around and no one is ever going to take me down.

So, next time you decide to say that you're the best, please take into consideration other players on your server and even your guild!

Thank you for your time.

- The White Knight

P.S. You are the best Resto Shaman and Elemental Shaman in the world. I will not deny that one.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
12/09/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Vyroxx
I have worked very hard to become a master of the Priest class and I can finally say, with confidence, that I am.

I call Bullcrap, now explain exactly how the lightwell mechanic works.... in detail.
Edited by Bullcráp on 12/9/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
>Lightwell

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Brb I need a Bayer.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
12/09/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Bergg
I need a Bayer.

You wouldn't of needed one if you clicked the damn lightwell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]