LFM Tol Barad & Wintergrasp @ 90

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I reactivated, leveled, and working on gear. I was hoping it would be bumping with 5.1 -- no dice.

Get que'd up!

xoxo
acid
Reply Quote
I think a lot of people just...don't realize they are both for 90s now.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
They are?

Snap, tankmode killin stuff here I come.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB more alliance for TB ques.
Reply Quote
Last time I went into TB I was there with precisely zero allies and Nerrok killed me with his friends.

Then I did Wintergrasp and the same thing happened.

;_;
Edited by Sigmar on 12/17/2012 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah, don't bother queuing, Sigmar. They aren't interested in a "good match", they're interested in amassing as many easy HKs as possible. Which always blows my mind -- who on earth do they think they can show off their HK count to? This is Earthen Ring. A RP server. HKs mean diddly-squat when you're steam-rolling RPers who don't even know how to PvP. Look at the OP -- he's a multi-boxer. Case in point.

Let them play with themselves, that's what they're all about on this server anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Lol. Dont que up with a multiboxxer.
Edited by Zacaree on 12/18/2012 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, don't bother queuing, Sigmar. They aren't interested in a "good match", they're interested in amassing as many easy HKs as possible. Which always blows my mind -- who on earth do they think they can show off their HK count to? This is Earthen Ring. A RP server. HKs mean diddly-squat when you're steam-rolling RPers who don't even know how to PvP. Look at the OP -- he's a multi-boxer. Case in point.

Let them play with themselves, that's what they're all about on this server anyway.

Pardon, but I am definitely more interested in having a "good match" as you said than farming HKs. I want the days of 30+ people on both sides battling it in an extended 30min blood bath.
I have yet to see more than the minimum 5 people on the horde side.
I am terrible at PVP (which is why I multibox). If you have fought me during Cata days in TB, you sure as well know, I am easily farmable.

acid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Then don't queue til (if) the crowds return. Unless you need the easy Honor for gear/cap. But that won't take long, considering it's over 500 Honor per auto-win.

On my "home" server, the faction situation is nearly reversed, and I don't bother. It's not fun trashing a bunch of undergeared, poorly-managed players. Some people consider that fun, I'm sure. Some people consider drinking a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon while shooting G.I. Joes with a BB gun to be fun. To each their own.

I just choose not to be one of those hapless little G.I. Joes, and eventually you'll run out of toys to blow up, and maybe you'll find a little more "honorable" (or at least admirable) way to play the game.

P.S. I never did understand shooting up toys. Didn't those doofuses realize how much they sell for on E-bay? rofl
Reply Quote
You ally need to start queing. Could use some honor.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You get plenty of it by just showing up and occasionally pushing the space bar while opening a second window to read the forums. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If someone on horde was actually worth playing against I'd queue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ACID I MISS YOU!!!! I've seen you there several times. Sorry I'm Ally now. My toons are this one and Syhlle. Cheers! Oh and... DIE HORDE SCUM!!!!!!! =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/29/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Deoxippus
ACID I MISS YOU!!!! I've seen you there several times. Sorry I'm Ally now. My toons are this one and Syhlle. Cheers! Oh and... DIE HORDE SCUM!!!!!!! =)

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]