ALL the strangeness!!!!!

90 Night Elf Druid
I usually do all my auction stuff from my cell phone at the end of a long and, let's call it productive day, of playing WoW. This post is about a couple of things I have obvserved ever since the patch occurred.

1) Anytime I go to the "Create" tab on my mobile armory and it is set to my main toon I apparently have no items in my bank or bags, none, nada, zip!!!! Now this was some what disconcerting the first time it happened to me and I flew out of bed and logged in on my computer terrified that somehow I had been robbed. Yet all my items were still exactly where I left them....

2) I purchased some tickets to ride that delightful carousel at the DMF, on both my main and my alt toon. Now, as I am able to "Create" auctions on my alt I went to do so and noted that apparently I now am in possession of something called "REUSE Monster - Fist, PVP 320 Copper Claw (left)" which is apparently an Item Level 1 item which is currently listed in the KJ AH for 9999g 99s 99c. The icon for this apparently super amazingly expensive item (of which I don't actually possess) is that of the 9 DMF ride tickets...

I wont even include the fact that I am unable to log into guild chat, I rarely use it to talk to people anyways, added to which several people have lamented that fact anyways.

**Edit: I should further add that I did uninstall and then re-install the armory app to my cell phone in the hope that would fix the issues but alas, it did not change anything at all. Neither did a full reboot of my phone.
Edited by Blkbutterfly on 12/2/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So it went from this to being told mt account is banned whenever I try to use the armory app, yet I am not banned ingame...

ALL the strangeness for sure now.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Both of these issues are being worked on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]