[H]Guild Glory Pandaria Raider Mount for SALE

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Exodus> is now selling an exclusive mount: Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

++++Information about the Mount++++
- This mount is only sold by your guild's vendor ONLY if it has cleared Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring on HEROIC difficulty.
- Exalted reputation is required to purchase the mount from the guild vendor. If you are currently in a guild and your reputation is Exalted, upon joining another guild your reputation will be put at Revered, a couple of arena wins or dailies will get you back to Exalted and allow you to purchase the mount in no time!
- At the moment, and for months to come, <Exodus> is the only guild on Cho'gall that has unlocked this mount.
- The price of the mount is to be discussed in-game. I will say that prices are extremely cheap compared to other guilds.

++++Discounts++++
- Every now and then I will post random things on here that involve discounts, and much lower prices for a short period of time, stay active on the post to find out how to get the discounts!

++++Contact Information++++
- If you are interested in purchasing one please post here or whisper Cptundpants in-game, or if I am not online, send me an in-game mail with your real-id or battle-tag.
Edited by Cptundpants on 12/2/2012 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
++++Discounts and Promotions++++

12/03/12 at 5:00 Eastern to 6:00 Eastern 40% off if you whisper me the word: Empress

24/7
- If you find me three people to buy a mount, you get one yourself for free. The people you find also get 5,000G discount.

- If you find two people, you get yourself one for 3x lower the usual price. The people you find also get 5,000G discount.

- If you find one person, you get yourself and the person you found for 7,000G less.

Stay posted for upcoming discounts posted daily!
Edited by Cptundpants on 12/3/2012 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]