RBG Guild Remember, LFM for core group.

90 Human Paladin
We are a brand new pvp guild, the guild was created by a few players who believed that many guilds arent really selective enough, and we're interested in getting a very small and tight knit RBG team together, the end pop of the guild until we start are second team should be limited to about 25. We dont care about your CR, we'll fix that pretty easily if its low, just be a good player, be able and willing to learn, and be ready to learn to work with the team and help build it.

As of now our FC, Warrior, and Hpal slots are full for our starting core group.
But we would welcome another hpal and FC as a sub, pref if they are flexible as ret or arms/prot war and geared for both.

we are looking for ...
1. frost mage
1. mistweaver
1. rsham
1. rogue
2.DRUIDS boomy/rdruid and a feral/guardian FC (any combination of specs is fine though we do already have a resto)
1. Frost DK(be COMPETENT AND ABLE TO TC)(be able to play unholy as well)
1. Shadow Priest (be flexible know how to play disc)
1. ele sham
1. hunter

(these slots are priority after these are filled we will be excepting seconds, the core spot per class/spec/role will go to the best player, if you are near in skill the one who joined first will have priority, but you will be rotated if you both show up to run)

We are particularly interested in a warlock (running double lock) and an rdruid(please have a boomy spec as well).

If your interested reply in the thread bellow or PM Shîvah, Brotux, or Oneshotted. Please include your class, spec, and if its a PM (obviously dont wana throw it up there) your skype or how to reach you.

If you decide to join we expect you to be committed and conduct yourself in a mature manner.

-Shivah
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Add me and whisper me anytime in game for additional information on this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Resto Shaman interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You are horde, hit me up on alliance if you choose to switch or if you have an alliance toon to do it with.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I like what I hear. Looking to transfer to Darkspear with a buddy who's a Ret Pally so we can get engaged with a more active PvP community. Will look you up.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
why would the dk play unholy?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
2K exp. Rogue Interested in your RBG team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Arms war looking to join
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]