Holy/(Shadow) Priest LFG

90 Dwarf Priest
Hi Guys,

Going to do a short TLDR;

Times/Roster
-Live in Western Australia (GMT +8?)
I Work in mining on an 8 days on 6 days off roster so;
-Can Raid Mon Thur Fri Sat Sun 6 - 10 pm West Australian Time on my weeks I'm at work and all day/night weeks I'm off work

Raiding/Experience
-Currently 478 ilvl holy and similar shadow (almost finished all rep grinds)
-Have just come back from a long break I played hardcore in TBC, casual for a few months in wotlk and didn't play in cata
-Got 4/6 Sunwell pre - nerf so knowing how to play class coming prepared etc are all something you can expect from me and I know how to play holy/shadow in MOP

What I'm looking for
-Guild with similar mind set as me I like everyone to be prepared and to have read up on the fight before we even attempt it
- Fun group of people
?? I've had a blast in the past raiding with a range of different people.

Whim me in game or post here

Cheers

(P.S.) Guild I'm in was just some random one I joined while lvling, my guild from TBC is no longer around I'm pretty loyal
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey, if you would consider a rebuilding guild I believe that Fragmenta may be the guild for you. We took a break from raiding towards the end of Cata and are reforming to break back into MoP. Below is some basic information about Fragmenta.

We're a semi-hardcore 10-man raiding guild on Nagrand Horde side that puts attendance and respect as a top priority. Some basic requirements to apply for our guild are:
  • Outstanding experience in current or previous Tiers.
  • Friendly.
  • Able to act mature in 'and' out of guild events in order to keep a positive name for the guild.
  • Able to maintain a BARE MINIMUM of 90% attendance, and willing to inform an Officer if you cannot be available via in-game chat or the guild forums.
  • Knowledgeable of your class and rotation.
  • Fully gemmed and enchanted, along with professions to benefit your class.
  • Non-elitist.
  • ___________________________________________________________________________

Our raid times are as follows:
    Wed - 8:00pm-11:00pm GMT+10 (Nagrand ST)
    Sun - 8:00pm-11:00pm GMT+10 (Nagrand ST)
    Mon - 8:30pm-11:00pm GMT+10 (Nagrand ST)

-- works out to be within the raiding times you specified (provided you have daylight savings at the same time as Vic/NSW).

Our forum post can be found here if you'd like to find out more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7198961767

If this is not the raiding guild for you then best of luck finding one that suits you.

Cheers,

- Sinnoh
    Edited by Sinnoh on 12/3/2012 5:33 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    The wednesdays wouldn't work sorry

Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    Hey mate,

I "may" have a spot for you in our core raid team.

We raid 8-12 ST GMT+11 (10 during non daylight savings time) Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

Our progression is 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 3/4 ToES (with protectors on Elite). We start heroic progression in the coming reset.

If your interested contact myself ingame on Kalynda#1254 or skip that step and go direct to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com and drop us an app.

Thanks,
    Kaly
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    I'll send you a whim in game I'm transfering to frostmourne anyway to play with some people I know irl
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    Sweet.

Either message me, or anyone in the guild and they can direct you to me. I'll be raid leading from 8 ST though so replies will be mediocre, so if I ignore you, no offense meant - just keep messaging me until I see it.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]