[A] Monk DPS, Heals Offspec LF Raid Guild

I have been away from the game for about a year and half, I just got Pandaria and am going to hit level 90 today or tomorrow, I am looking for a guild that I can do Heroics to gear and raids thereafter.

I realize that most guilds want someone that is already geared to teeth and ready to go.... before you dismiss me outright here is some of my background

Successful raiding in BC full BT clears each week, Raid leader for 1 year during this progression and 3 bosses into sunwell.

I have played every class at max level at some point in time.

I listen well, learn quickly, always perform the full potential of my gear.

If you want to pick me up I will be one of those players that will like having around. I am very active and helpful, always willing to help guild with heroics/farming content, progression etc...

Even if your main raid group isn't looking for a Monk DPS that is fine, seeing as I am not geared yet I am not ready to just jump into a main progression group, I need a little bit of time and would love to go on runs to farm older content with your alts or secondary groups.

-------Panda...... looking for a home :D

Feel free to post here or message me ingame
Shraman

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well, while our raiding group is currently full, we always enjoy seeing new faces around.

Plus you seem totally cool. Like, the coolest dude in school.

forgecampsunshine.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<Mayhem> is a group of IRL friends and family looking to build a core ten man team that would raid Friday and Saturday nights. We have experience in raiding since vanilla. We do heroics daily, and LFR, Sha weekly. If you'd like to be apart of a core ten man, send me a whisper in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]