BiPolar

90 Blood Elf Mage
So yeah, we're back kind of.

This message is mostly directed at the few members who have managed to evade becoming my RealID friend, or have not logged on in months or years.

If you were thinking about playing again, you should come hang out with us on Bonechewer Horde, there are about 10 of us so far and we will have a casual 10-man starting up after the holidays.

In addition, any non-BP members that we know are welcome to join the guild on an alt or something, just send anyone a message, because everyone should be able to ginvite.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
brb making all my 37 paladins bc horde
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Yeah, Emery, how many paladins do you have, seriously? I know it's the pot calling the kettle black with me and my hunters . . .

Aah well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Gay.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Diusus
Gay.

Nice contribution!

-.-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Also, the guild ranks are named after the members of SNSD.

I'm a Seohyun :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, Emery, how many paladins do you have, seriously? I know it's the pot calling the kettle black with me and my hunters . . .

Aah well.

The number of how many I have currently is irrelevant. The number of how many I WILL have before the end of this expansion is the real question!
Edited by Emery on 12/4/2012 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
12/04/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Miniafroftw
Also, the guild ranks are named after the members of SNSD.

ugh eww

소덕 아웃
Edited by Highkick on 12/4/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
lolujelly

PS: The second character you (I'm assuming) edited in looks like Goku preforming the kamehameha.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
A noisy noise annoys an oyster
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
SO THIS IS WHY YOU LEFT ME SENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <\3
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
We can still have playdates and stuff! Guild tag changes NOTHING, prawwwwmise. In fact, after I send this post I'm going to see if your online and able to join me in some bizarrely enjoyable hybrid of friendship bonding and alliance soul destroying
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I love it when you talk dirty to me
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
Hi, we're still seeking friendship. We are pretty much a real guild again, if you're friends of ours, or friends of friends, feel free to contact pretty much anyone online to join our circle of awesomeness. Looking for beautiful souls who enjoy BGing and heroics <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Come Alliance! Join us! You know you want to!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I want to join Mini!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yay, Adin! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/28/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Lobster
Come Alliance! Join us! You know you want to!

IT'S A TRAP

Says the crustacean with two large claws...!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]