Error #107 please help!

90 Worgen Druid
Hello! I have tried putting in a ticket but no help there.

I have reinstalled my wow, tried other people's computers, nothing. I can't access this account but I can access my other accounts.

I have reset my password, but even if I reset that it will come up with a #104 error (wrong details) in WoW unless I use my old password - website will use the new password.

If I remove my authenticator, when I try and log on it will still show up there. Tried removing and adding it numerous times - nothing.

Please, help! I have tried everything, and contacting blizzard isn't doing anything :(

It isn't the wrong client because I just got d/c'ed randomly while playing and when trying to log in again it gave me this error - without quitting wow.

please help
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i removed my authenticator and tried to log in:

http://i.imgur.com/MS7zr.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sniwl,

Try the issue again. See if you can log in now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thank you!
Reply Quote
37 Night Elf Druid
I have error 107 and i have any account with charter higher then level 10 so as you can see
<======== so can you plz link it back up somehow
Reply Quote
i keep getting error #107 when i try log in, could you please help?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]