The older days

90 Undead Warlock
I've been thinking a lot about how fun this server used to be...no matter how bad it was...

I miss knowing who everyone was and always having someone to talk to whether they hated me or loved me the conversation was always great. It's weird not knowing who anyone is. I miss the random world pvp and people getting seriously nerd raged over SMC taking over org for an entire night. I miss being 2 shot by reeman with his shadowmourn or killing random people in WG trying to use the vendor...and who the hell could forget the awesome that was killing the orphan matron...

Seriously you think you hate something but then years later you look back on it and realize how fun it really was...

-Mez-
Edited by Fictiõn on 12/4/2012 5:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
At the risk of sounding like the college freshman that I actually am, nothing lasts forever. It was great while it lasted, but if Wrath dragged on any longer the server would have stagnated even more than it already had. I am nostalgic for the days before the LFD Tool made it so that you could just queue up for dungeons without having to actually try to find a group. However, I also remember a time back on my Paladin when I couldn't get invited to anything. Because I had so little of an idea of what I was doing, I was ostracized from most of the groups I was invited to.

These sorts of things have their pros and cons. Since I find myself so busy with schoolwork now, I am pretty grateful to have the Dungeon and Raid finder tools.

Also, !@#$ Shadowmourne.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You know its bad when the server doesnt even have gold farmers anymore...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I miss going into cities on either side and actually recognizing names.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I miss walking into the Horde cities and actually recognizing names!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<3
Reply Quote
I regret nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
MoP was fun for about a week or maybe two weeks. Now it stinks and sux badly. Oh well once I get all my reps (pre-MoP ones that is) Exhausted I will stop playing for a while.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I miss having the time to play :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
*hides Litesaber*

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
mez ur hot
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just like old times...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Ëvadne
I miss having the time to play :(

this ^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Hey Ghostly, SMC is selling your bike on the AH right now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I miss you guys. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/06/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Sarahgadi
Hey Ghostly, SMC is selling your bike on the AH right now.

This is almost as embarrassing as that time I was caught making out with Prodon in Silvermoon...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Ghòstly
This is almost as embarrassing as that time I was caught making out with Prodon in Silvermoon...
You got caught doing that too? Small world.

Then again, Prodon is pretty easy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
12/06/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Darøs
You got caught doing that too? Small world.

Then again, Prodon is pretty easy.

........well !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]