Mage/Disc priest LF Raiding Group

90 Human Mage
So, I'm just going to throw this up here as a thought or somewhat preemptive maybe.

I'm thinking about starting to raid again, however I don't want to go hardcore like I used to (3 nights a week sometimes 4, 4 hours a night). Looking for really laid back, but really wanting to raid when I can, which is a lot of nights. I know there is LFR, which I haven't tried since I rarely played in Cata.

My Disc priest is being leveled at the moment, and I have tons of experience in 25 man raiding from BC and WotLK. Not so much on my mage, but I'm getting a better hang of it. I just transferred to this server a couple months ago, so I don't know many people.

Let me know your thought.

Thanks,
Ash
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
My guild and I will be transferring in towards the end of next week and working on recruitment. We currently need 2 RDPS and 2 Healers for our core and would be interested in having you as a Disc Priest OR mage. We require a minimum of 470 ilvl to begin raiding with us (as we won't be doing much with MV, Doing a few bosses in there then heading to HoF for the bulk of raiding week. We hope to have cleared HoF and ToES by mid-Jan. and getting into Heroic Mode progression for MV/HoF.

We raid 3 nights a week and 4 hours a night,
We are by no means hardcore.
(T/Th/M 8-12 Server time.)

While 3 nights may seem like a lot to raid, We have a very
laid back. 'chill' , atmosphere which tends to make those 3, 4 hour raid nights
fly by.

If you're interested please add me to battle tag.
Fuzed#1672, I'd be very interested in speaking with you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you don't mind transferring, we may be what you are looking for:

Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
http://iap.enjin.com

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
What days and times are you hoping to find?

<AqT> currently has a late night group (link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004047207) that's always looking for reliable and laid-back raiders. Come January, there may also be an evening group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<afk fapping> 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF is recruiting a tank and a mage. Raids are Tues/Sun/ and if needed Mon 7pm-11pm. Our MT has recently vanished, so our progression has taken a hit. Once we fill his shoes and find a good mage, we should be back in the game. You can contact Me, Sedahs, or Cuteboi ingame for more information if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
What days and times are you hoping to find?

<AqT> currently has a late night group (link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004047207) that's always looking for reliable and laid-back raiders. Come January, there may also be an evening group.

I actually looked into ya'll a bit earlier this week. I'm still in the process of gearing, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to commit to another raid group again. :) Definitely looking for not many nights a week and later on in the night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]