Invicta Imperium - New Horde PvP guild

Ave brothers,

Allow me to introduce Invicta Imperium. We are a new PvP guild here on Laughing Skull. Our focus is to develop skilled players that will excel in rated battlegrounds, the arena, world PvP, and thoughtful conversation about the world. We are philosophers, mathematicians, historians, psychologists, freethinkers, and dedicated soldiers of the horde. Our hope is to find more like-minded individuals and enjoy our time winning glory on the battlefield. We played vanilla wow and forged many great friendships there- we look forward now to reliving that past. We plan events that take place at reasonable hours of the night (8-12pm ET). Please consider us, message myself or those listed below for more information. I would love to hear from you in game or over Skype sometime. Happy hunting my friends!

Gm- Pache

Consuls- Anerlin, Raahl, Malloy, Viktus
Reply Quote
We are looking for one more healer and a dps for RBGs each week.
Reply Quote
Our intro video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ey3txSA9J0&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSdfBIzPAqA

Old link does not work.
We are still adding members, though the core group has been filled-msg me in game for info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Sounds like a Harry Potter spell
Reply Quote
Expelliarmus, babe. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have to say that is a first for me, a guild recruiting video. Look forward to seeing you guys around.
Reply Quote
:) forsure, I will remember your name, friend. We are really looking forward to season 13,

All the best,

Pache
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi im a Boomkin druid fully geared with honor geared and on the way to be fully conquest geared, if you still have a spot open for a dps let me know
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/31/2014 04:55 PMPosted by Getoutmecar
Hi im a Boomkin druid fully geared with honor geared and on the way to be fully conquest geared, if you still have a spot open for a dps let me know

This recruitment thread is nearly 2 years old. A search on the armory doesn't find the guild anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]