Glyph of Tigereye brew

90 Undead Monk
Glyph of the Restless Tiger
"When activated Tigereye brew now always acts as if it has full stacks but it is now on a 2 min cooldown."

This would help burst out a lot in pvp and wouldn't affect pve as it would be a net loss in dps if used.

I would also say that since this is a dps loss and more of a flavor change it should be a minor glyph.
Edited by Ironwraith on 12/4/2012 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Great Scott!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/04/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Moozh
Great Scott!

>.<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
2 minutes would likely be a fairly significant nerf honestly...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/06/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Kinthe
2 minutes would likely be a fairly significant nerf honestly...

Agreed. Instead of taking up a glyph spot why can't we just generate stacks out of combat and not have them cleared on boss pull? 20% damage on pull or opening with it in PvP won't turn us into the next Fire Mage (PvE) or Warrior (PvP). We don't really need a boost in PvE apart from maybe a cleave, but with a bit of planning a monk will build up and retain stacks to use for prepull from trash / wipes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I meant it's literally a nerf (at least with my gear). In 2 minutes, I get 13*120 energy (rounded down), which is 39 jabs, or 78 chi- enough to have a full 10 stack, plus 9 more. It'd basically halve the number of times we'd be able to use Tigereye brew to give it a 2 minute cd.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes, for all intensive purposes I see Tigerseye Brew as an equivalent CD to Pillar of Frost. Short effective CD for a decent amount of damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]