Soooooo...

90 Human Warlock
Anything interesting going on? How's the horde side of the Brawlers Guild?
Millhouse Manastorm is like, 210-0 on our side...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
+23 points for creating a new thread

this thread is now about the stealth nerf to demonology burst

i think it was justified, a bit overdone but the spec is now gimped because ramp up damage is still pathetic
Edited by Nevruc on 12/4/2012 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What did they nerf about it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
chaos wave now combs the targets hair and fluffs his collar instead of smothering him in the void of oblivion in 4 seconds
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
12/04/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Nevruc
chaos wave now combs the targets hair and fluffs his collar instead of smothering him in the void of oblivion in 4 seconds

Should do no damage now to compensate for having to put up with it for this long. I mean I seriously don't understand how blizzard doesn't catch stuff like this pre implementation, it's not like it's some crafty mechanic that players randomly stumbled upon like that stamina tank trinket casters were abusing last expansion. I can understand how they might not have seen that coming but this is just how the move works with a cool down they put in it's not rocket science.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]