Looking for our 5th in our Gold CM group!

90 Human Paladin
We're currently looking for Boomkin, Mage or Hunter as our 5th in our Challenge Mode group. We will be running the group as much as possible to knock these out swiftly. The entire group has experience in all the dungeons in gold. You must have Gold exp, Mumble & bring your own flasks, dps potions, invis potions & 300+ stat food. For any more info please add my BattleTag: Kailen#1921.

Times of the runs will be scheduled once we find out 5th & make sure everyone is available.
Edited by Kailen on 12/19/2012 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Crap, you're alliance -_-
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
vulgax #1
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Though my 'Gold exp' may be lacking, I'm interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
im interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aw & Chicky I'll be in touch. Looks like I can fit both of you into the group now. We'll be running Thursday / Friday evenings.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In search of a boomkin, mage or hunter.

Add Kailen#1921. Want to be starting runs this Thursday/Friday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for the 5th
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm interested. I have a lack of gold challenge mode experience... but I'm sure my realm firsts and past raiding ventures speak for themselves. I'll add you next time I'm on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you're able to bring the required consumables & can pull the dps while listening to our instructions we'll give you a try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/19/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Pyrogenic
I'm interested. I have a lack of gold challenge mode experience... but I'm sure my realm firsts and past raiding ventures speak for themselves. I'll add you next time I'm on.

Never received a request.

Still looking for that 5th for our runs. We will be starting today around 3:30pm-4:00pm (PST).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I know you arent exactly looking for a rogue but i mine aswell try
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No one ever wants melee lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]