I think I made a mistake....

90 Human Paladin
.... By transferring back to this server. It's a ghost town :-(

We need to figure out some way to get people to transfer here, or get Blue to open up free migrations.

Let's brainstorm!!

Ideas to bring in new people:
Cats
Dance Parties
Beg, grovel, and plead
Endorsement from Honey Boo Boo
Ladies Night
Offer free Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Zingers.
KITTIES!

What are your ideas?
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
First, I'd like to state that you're correct in the notion that you made a mistake by transfering back to Kalecgos.

Second, if you could pull it off, get the entire server to sign a petition you make on the forum, and maybe, just maybe, you'll catch the eye of a forum admin.

Third, you're also not the first to try to bring people to Kalecgos, many have tried, all have failed. There may be a hidden criteria you have to meet in order to be opened to transfers, but people have yet to find out what it is.

Four, you're better off just getting back off the server and cut your losses. I know how much it sucks to spend money to make your situation better, and it turning out worse, I did it with 3 faction changes, and then had to change them all back the way they were when the server changed. It sucks.

And last, GM's don't know this server exists (that's the theory I came up with). I think you'd grab more attention by shooting a suggestion Blizzard's way every single day, about how you want the server to be opened to transfers. They will either contact you to tell you to stop, or they will finally give in. You could get 50 of your friends to do this too, maybe that will get some attention you want.

Ps, no offering free Twinkies, they are in short supply now and go for too much money per box. Save them, Zombieland could happen at any time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I opened a ticket last night with this question in it: "Is there anything that can be done to get this server out of low population hell?"

I haven't heard back from them yet, but I will continue to do this until they make me stop or they fix our situation :-(

I encourage anyone reading this to open up a ticket and ask them the same question... Feel free to copy my question haha.

I figured that if we offer such a rare culinary confection that we could coerce people to come to Kalecgos. If we run out of Twinkies.. We should just put Little Debbie Cloud Cakes in Twinkie boxes and see if anyone notices....

I wish I knew 50 people on this server lol

Edit: Accidentally a word... and spelling errors
Edited by Karanis on 11/21/2012 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
Opening tickets will just slow down real problems people are having, like getting hacked, or having a glitched What ever. Just spam the suggestions for like 10 hours. There's a specific thing in the help menu you can click to suggest something. And you can't coerce people into coming to Kalecgos unless there was something worth coming here for. You'd literally have to get out there and start spamming every big server trade chat saying HEY COME TO KALECGOS, FREE SERVER FIRSTS. But I doubt that would work. Even if it did, you'd probably only attract horde, making the server high pop on horde side again. But then again, a faction dominated server never hurt anyone, everyone can faction change and make it 1:0 like illidan, but with less people.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
hi mordare
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I went to stormwind to hunt me some rogues with ma trusty turkey shooter, AND OUT OF NOWHERE ALL THESE DUDES ATTACK ME!!! Y SO ANGRY HUH

I MADE A MISTSAKE WHEN I THOUGHT U GUYS WOULD BE FRIENDLY AND ACCEPT TAURENS

GUESS I WAS WRONG
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
BOVINESEXUALS ARE THE DEVIL'S CHILDREN!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/21/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Darthblarvin
BOVINESEXUALS ARE THE DEVIL'S CHILDREN!
BITE YOUR TONGUE FAT UGLY DWARF
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A Tauren calling a Dwarf fat.... Ironic
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
CatsDance PartiesBeg, grovel, and pleadEndorsement from Honey Boo BooLadies NightOffer free Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Zingers.KITTIES!

not interested sorry.
Reply Quote
41 Pandaren Monk
11/22/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Karanis
A Tauren calling a Dwarf fat.... Ironic

I don't know if I'd necessarily consider Taurens fat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's allllllll muscle baby
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Regardless.... They still taste delicious with ketchup
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/22/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Karanis
Regardless.... They still taste delicious with ketchup
Try to cook me bro, just try.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HAI.
waytz uhp gaiz!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know if my cooking is high enough to be able to cook you :-/ So, I might burn you. And burnt Tauren is the worst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]