Mage Haste Breakpoints

Ive been searching all over the place and cannot find mage haste breakpoints for lvl 90 mages, more specifically, FIRE mages. Can anyone link a site that has an actual chart showing the breakpoints for our dots? All of our dots, not just combustion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Can you explain that chart? I've seen it before and it just gave me a headache. I'm at 4163 unbuffed atm
Reply Quote
Your Welcome

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDL8HE-bGDVdFFVWlIzbzQ5RFJJZGFyQ25xZmFYa0E#gid=39

You're not thanked. Ive seen this chart before as well and it just isnt cleaned up and simplified for everyone's ease. Here is an example but this one is about priests:

http://talesofapriest.com/resources/haste-breakpoints/

See how nice and neat that is? Yeahh... and see how it shows each and every spell that can get extra ticks is listed and separated and shows if you want 1 extra tick from this, you need X amount of haste. and if you want 2 ticks, it'll be X amount of haste. Not that chart where its like: Hero/BL/TW + 3/3 NP. the eff is that?

It's not really explained at all, that chart you posted. Anyone have a chart similar to the one i posted?
Reply Quote
BTW, where's that blood elf who got mad at me for giving people simplistic answers?

You know, the one who said I could at least link the chart? Ha!

If you want the simple dumbed-down answer, here: 3056

Dont know any blood elf that you're talking about so no clue at what you are talking about regarding that so calm down child. And I dont want a specific number of how much haste i should have. I'd rather look at a chart and choose which break point to stop my haste at. And i did ask a more specific question which was: Does anyone have a chart similar to the one i posted? - Which was the nice, cleaned up, neat version.
Reply Quote
http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=44

Looks like I finally found it no thanks ta ya. See now? This up ova here, is exactly what im talking about, it lists everything and how many more ticks you get, all separated neatly with how much haste you need if you were in a raid and how much haste you need if you're alone. and it also show combustion and combustion glyphed whereas your chart only had combustion unglyphed.

This is exactly what ive been talking about and already posted multiple times yet you could not answer correctly or explain the chart you listed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
The google docs link clearly had tables for Combustion (glyphed) and Combustion.

While I'll agree that the document isn't the most visually pleasing thing out there, it has far more breakpoints based on armors and BL/TW uptime as well. This can be valuable in certain instances for advanced users.

Would rather see people focus on discrediting things that are actually incorrect, like Noxxic, over actual correct sources that aren't laid out well in terms of visibility.
Reply Quote
The google docs link clearly had tables for Combustion (glyphed) and Combustion.

While I'll agree that the document isn't the most visually pleasing thing out there, it has far more breakpoints based on armors and BL/TW uptime as well. This can be valuable in certain instances for advanced users.

Would rather see people focus on discrediting things that are actually incorrect, like Noxxic, over actual correct sources that aren't laid out well in terms of visibility.

Im not discrediting it, i said it doesnt answer my question of looking for a nice, simplified chart. And he never answered my question. So hush child, this topic is now over since i found the link to what i was looking for myself and posted it for anyone else who is and was looking for the same thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Clearly you do not read what you post.

Hush child, back to the druid forums.
Reply Quote
So no point in replying back and trying to argue with me or anything similar in that nature as I will not be reading this post anymore, as I have better things to do than to constantly reply to any and all replies since this topic is answered no thx ta ya. Smileyyyyyy face.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Clearly you do not read what you post.

Hush child, back to the druid forums.

Heh, what a loser this chick is. Frawz said hush child to you and you get all butt hurt about it and you copy what he said and said the same thing back to him saying hush child? you truly are pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Learn better comebacks. There's my two cents and i dont care whether you want em or not, I already put em in. =P
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
11/22/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Ruukyo
Heh, what a loser this chick is. Frawz said hush child to you and you get all butt hurt about it and you copy what he said and said the same thing back to him saying hush child? you truly are pathetic.

*Clicks ignore posts by Frawz*

Hmm, why does Ruukyo go on ignore as well?

Moron.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/23/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Noomage

*Clicks ignore posts by Frawz*

Hmm, why does Ruukyo go on ignore as well?

Moron.

The moron is actually you who is still butt hurt and typing on this forum and not adding anything to the topic which is now closed. Looks like you are the pathetic moron that needs to learn that you have failed and admit you have nothing better to do in your life than to try and win and lost cause post. Bwahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The version you linked to isn't "cleaned up". It just contains less information. And I mean, that's fine, digging through the whole spreadsheet is tedious when you're not even trying to figure out Frost Armor or Time Warp breakpoints.

But seriously, are you starting a flame war because you got an accurate chart in seventeen minutes, and an offer to explain it after that, but didn't get an accurate AND aesthetically pleasing one within a couple hours? That seems... silly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Eh I didn't really want to take the troll bait but the guy getting on his alt/main/whatever 3k achiev points gets nowadays and pretending to be someone else is the oldest thing ever.

If the guy wants to troll effectively, he needs to learn to make cohesive thoughts and not be a hypocrite.

Just my .02 on a gobble night where I can't sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/23/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Ruukyo
The moron is actually you who is still butt hurt and typing on this forum and not adding anything to the topic which is now closed. Looks like you are the pathetic moron that needs to learn that you have failed and admit you have nothing better to do in your life than to try and win and lost cause post. Bwahahaha.

I'd say the moron is the one who can't read the chart that was posted in the first place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]