Dear Laughing Skull

90 Tauren Warrior
yunohaveanydesiretoworldpvphorde?

Where is the world PvP? You guys all sleeping all day? If I am mislead about the world PvP please direct me to some people who are willing to get up and throw down with the alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
This was settled in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yunouseyourmain
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yourspacebarbrokenbrah?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
11/23/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Unmoveabull
yunouseyourmain

Because I settled it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BAH
yunohaveanydesiretoworldpvphorde?

Where is the world PvP? You guys all sleeping all day? If I am mislead about the world PvP please direct me to some people who are willing to get up and throw down with the alliance.

Res timers and PvP specific gear killed world PvP to me. Also while I remember us doing pretty well in battlegrounds (even AV!) pre-Xrealm, I don't ever remember us doing that well vs the alliance in world pvp. I remember when the honor system came out... flying in to Gadgetzan... the bodies... ALL THE BODIES!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
from my point of view every time u try and world pvp you end of lossing and complaining about it on the forums

#GTL
Reply Quote
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR
Reply Quote
Your mother is a terrible B!TCH!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
from my point of view every time u try and world pvp you end of lossing and complaining about it on the forums

#GTL

I wonder why no one wants to pvp when Alliance constantly has 25% Hp and Damage buff, and base that actually dismounts you if you fly over it. Also if its not 2v1 Alliance just runs as is, or dies without their precious buff. Derp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/11/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Persues
I wonder why no one wants to pvp when Alliance constantly has 25% Hp and Damage buff, and base that actually dismounts you if you fly over it. Also if its not 2v1 Alliance just runs as is, or dies without their precious buff. Derp.

Funny how we control the buffs "a majority of the time" since we are clearly outnumbered on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Alliance scum are to be AOE'd down like common mobs on sight. >;[
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
RP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Is ganking you considered world pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
only world pvp i see are at 2 places, zoning into the dark portal, where everyone and his mom is sitting to gank any and all low lvls or at half hill market in valley of four winds where they do it from the safety of being able to zone into their farm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/23/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Spineless
only world pvp i see are at 2 places, zoning into the dark portal, where everyone and his mom is sitting to gank any and all low lvls or at half hill market in valley of four winds where they do it from the safety of being able to zone into their farm.

u srs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/23/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Spineless

If u would like to come to Lions Landing , there are some cool rares there that are really good for your character. You should come so we can be friends, best friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
With an avatar stare like that how can you resist?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]